May the Porg Be With You! A 13 day November adventure! *COMPLETED 2/23!*

Glad to hear you're doing a little better; at least you'll be good to travel. Nothing spicy today! I'll just miss you...heading down on the 16th...

So close, but so far! Hope your trip is fantastic!

Great trip report. Enjoyed it for all the pics and the one with your dad by himself smiling real big is pretty much what i look like now when traveling with my grandtinker! Thanks for sharing your great trip.

Thank you! I love that pic of my dad, he's a happy camper when he's at the world!

Great report! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for reading!

I'm back from Disney World (and have been for about a week)! I've been debating whether I wanted to start a trip report because it was a much more relaxed trip, but I think I might as well! I'll post here with a link whenever I get it started.

We are DVC Members and Animal Kingdom Villas is our home resort. We absolutely love that place. Thanks for sharing your trip. I am starting your next report.

Wow, I really had to chip away at this TR for a while to get caught up, but I finally finished reading everything! Thanks so much for this excellent report! I really enjoyed following your fun, and reading about the crazy times that the porg managed to find himself in. :laughing: Next up on my list is to get over to your more recent TR, so I'll be coming for that one soon!

We are DVC Members and Animal Kingdom Villas is our home resort. We absolutely love that place. Thanks for sharing your trip. I am starting your next report.

Lucky ducks! If I was DVC that's absolutely where I'd want my home resort! It's by far my favorite too!

Thanks for reading! See ya over there!

Wow, I really had to chip away at this TR for a while to get caught up, but I finally finished reading everything! Thanks so much for this excellent report! I really enjoyed following your fun, and reading about the crazy times that the porg managed to find himself in. :laughing: Next up on my list is to get over to your more recent TR, so I'll be coming for that one soon!

Hahah thanks for reading! It is quite the time investment, I've realized :rotfl:

See ya over there :wave2:

I really enjoyed reading this report. I read the whole report one night even though my body cried out for sleep! Good job!

Thank you for such a great TR. finally finished a really enjoyed reading and seeing the amazing pictures.
We are going in January. 11 of us...hope to write one for our trip. I have started a PTR , so I am trying to get ideas, on how to write one and also how to plan ADR and FP...thanks again. Off to read your next TR

Thank you for such a great TR. finally finished a really enjoyed reading and seeing the amazing pictures.
We are going in January. 11 of us...hope to write one for our trip. I have started a PTR , so I am trying to get ideas, on how to write one and also how to plan ADR and FP...thanks again. Off to read your next TR

Thanks again for reading! Glad you enjoyed it!

That sounds like an EPIC trip, I hope you do write a report!

I just read your report. Loved it! That must be so much fun to go with that crowd. It’s so nice how you all have similar touring styles. And being able to incorporate friends and girlfriends too and everyone have fun together.

I’m going to go read some more of your trip reports now. I mainly started this one because we’ve been on 3 trips there but never to AKL and I think my son would appreciate it more now. Thanks for all the pics and reviews!

I just read your report. Loved it! That must be so much fun to go with that crowd. It’s so nice how you all have similar touring styles. And being able to incorporate friends and girlfriends too and everyone have fun together.

I’m going to go read some more of your trip reports now. I mainly started this one because we’ve been on 3 trips there but never to AKL and I think my son would appreciate it more now. Thanks for all the pics and reviews!

Aw thank you for reading! It was a really great trip. Can't believe it ended a year ago!

I'm a huge fan of Animal Kingdom Lodge and would recommend it to anyone!

Thanks for posting a great trip report! We won’t be back for a while but this gave me a good Disney fix. Do you think French Quarter or Riverside is better for young kids? They both look amazing.

Enjoyed your trip report and all the photos.

The GM lounge at Epcot, looks soo cool - had no idea that was even there! The photographer did take great photos of your brother and his gf.

The illuminations cruise looks good too, and soo cute they decorated the boat. Great seats for Hoop too!!!

Thanks for posting a great trip report! We won’t be back for a while but this gave me a good Disney fix. Do you think French Quarter or Riverside is better for young kids? They both look amazing.

Thanks for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Hmm French Quarter is a bit more compact, so might be easier to get kids around there. It also seems a bit "jazzier", while Riverside is more sedate. Both have really fun pools!

Enjoyed your trip report and all the photos.

The GM lounge at Epcot, looks soo cool - had no idea that was even there! The photographer did take great photos of your brother and his gf.

The illuminations cruise looks good too, and soo cute they decorated the boat. Great seats for Hoop too!!!

Thank you so much!

The GM lounge was definitely a highlight, so cool that my friend could get us in!

Even though Illuminations isn't my favorite, the cruise was definitely a great way to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!