"MAY INCLUDE RUM"..14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS.. MAY `19 TRIP REPORT

Love the selfies that you post!!!
You and Tom are having the best time, and it shows in your smiles:-)
You two are "couples goals"!!!
Enjoying every installment as always!

Thanks so much Lori......I`m so glad you`re enjoying this one too!!! Wish you`d been in it though!!!!

We really do have the best time together......although we still haven't mastered that selfie...….lol......maybe that's a good thing!!!

Going to Scotland for a few days on Monday, so will be another little gap in the report, but will get as many updates in as I can...…..:wave2:

I have to admit, we were starving now......and I thought we had done well not to eat any of the pulled pork in the Club lounge......although Tom does think I had a little of his nachos and sour cream...….

Related image

Think maybe I`ve worked out why my diets aren't working......:o

We took a coffee with us and went down for the boat......it was a beautiful evening and so warm...….and tonight we had to wait for a boat, maybe around 10 minutes, which isn't bad at all. I looked at the line in front of us and suspected we wouldn't make it on the first boat but a whole load of people decided to walk so when the boat did come in, we all made it on easily.

It can be quicker to walk if the boat isn't anywhere near, but we do like the boat ride.....and it was hotter than expected tonight. But, so beautiful.

i-ZBMNmHV-X2.jpg

A few minutes later we are docked in Citywalk…….and we head straight for Vivo.....

We had never eaten here before and were looking forward to it as we had read the online menu ahead of time, so we kind of new what we were both going to get tonight.....

As we approached the restaurant we saw the line was out the door waiting for a table, and I wasn't sure if they offered priority seating the way a lot of other restaurants do....we had great success with that in the past with waits going from 90 minutes to just under 15 on a Saturday night. So, we decided to just go sit at the bar......it was practically empty and best of all, no wait time.

It is a busy restaurant, and the bar staff were lovely...….

We asked for two glasses of chardonnay and he brought us some bread and olive oil too.....it was very nice bread and I did like the oil.....I`m fussy about olive oil and much prefer a chipotle style, but this was pleasant......and sitting at the bar was nice......the main restaurant was fairly noisy but it didn't seem too bad sitting up here....

i-JmDtqcP-X2.jpg

i-vm2CPVw-X2.jpg

Our obligatory cheers!!!! No selfie tonight...…...

i-MWbTXTP-X2.jpg

i-QGkBcLR-X2.jpg

The menu is a nice one, and it`s easy for me to dismiss a good few dishes I either don't like or won`t eat...….Tom could probably eat all the choices available......except for the black squid ink pasta......he doesn't like that....and I do......but not tonight...….

I opt for the Chicken Piccatta and Tom opts for the linguine with clams which was in white wine, garlic and chilli flakes I believe...…..

i-dmZKMtP-X2.jpg

i-mqsqCMH-X2.jpg

It wasn't the best chicken piccatta I`ve ever tasted, it was maybe a little too salty, but all the same I genuinely enjoyed it and would order it again...…..Tom loved his clam dish......it wasn't too spicy and maybe could have been a little more spiced, but cooked beautifully.

I didn't realise the restaurant is as large as it is......but it goes all the way back and you can eat watching the chefs cook too......open kitchens are always fun, but we much prefer sitting at the bar area...….

i-R6sNXTd-X2.jpg

i-Pz4jfm9-X2.jpg

We wander slowly over to The Studios for a wander before watching the night show...….we had missed seeing it in March, so this time we thought we should catch it again. We had enjoyed it on previous occasions so looked forward to it.

A very rare empty entrance even at this time of the evening...….

i-DKFpHLX-X2.jpg

i-RsJfXBd-X2.jpg

The old Hollywood theme in this area is very pretty indeed. Some of the buildings are very ornate and highly decorated and it`s nice to see it in the evening with the lights on as usually when we are in late it`s for HHN when we pay no attention to the buildings around us......

i-gv4jkKW-X2.jpg

The store behind the Beverly Wilshire façade is now phenomenal...….all the old props and pictures from the classic monster movies are wonderful to see and there really are a lot of memorabilia items strewn around the whole store......well worth popping in to see if you are fond of that type of movie...….or Ghostbusters!!!!

i-VC4SbsD-X2.jpg

I don't think we have ever set foot in the Darkroom store...….

i-w7L4rNm-X2.jpg

i-SLHZcff-X2.jpg

Again, the store fronts and window displays are worth a glance or two....you see some very unique little antiquities and interesting little curios too.

i-JZSPmsC-X2.jpg

Mel`s Diner always looks so good......but somewhere we won`t eat in. We did once maybe in 2008......and it was so bad, we never felt the need to repeat it again. Some enjoy it, but folks who`s opinion I value have never found anything good to say about it, so we`ll continue to give it a pass. But, it always looks like a cool place to eat with a fabulous theme.

i-DCkStc4-X2.jpg

i-qQvWvbt-X2.jpg

i-29LVCnx-X2.jpg

The Horror Make up Show is one of the highlights of the Studios.....it is funny and it`s not scary, kids can go see it. And they make a little jibe about Disney which is funny and not offensive, but seems to rub some folks the wrong way......lol......we`ve seen it many times, and once when we saw it years ago, we didn`t hear this but a family close to us heard someone say "well that was unnecessary" lol...….

Image result for lighten up meme

i-cSNXwX9-X2.jpg

This is my kind of villa!!!!!

i-T79KQ4H-X2.jpg

i-TzQtJgs-X2.jpg

i-9F4L7tH-X2.jpg

Tom is having trouble containing his laughter here...…..in contrast to the lovely older couple we met yesterday, as we were taking pictures a couple with two kids aged maybe around 10ish walked past and were muttering insults to each other, but with increasing volume as they went along.........some of which were plain as day to hear....and totally unprintable on here!!!! From what we could gather they were both fed up with the heat, their kids and each other......and the fact they had waited all day to see "this darn show" and now she wanted to leave!!! Both kids were walking and were plugged into some kind of Gameboy...or todays equivalent...….it wasn't pretty to hear, but they didn't give a rats patootie now who heard their opinions of each other.....I thought it very funny she stopped mid insult to him to apologise for interrupting our picture taking and then went straight back into insulting her husband mode!!!!

i-5P3LGGc-X2.jpg

The entrance to the newish Central Park viewing area is very nice, and it`s a beautiful little area day or night...usually fairly quiet and not many people around.

i-wH8dWW8-X2.jpg

i-QB56ZxP-X2.jpg

We find ourselves a spot to stand and get ourselves as comfortable as we can...…..it`s only around 10 minutes till the show starts, so there is plenty of space that you don't need to be there hours before it starts.....the front nearest the water is filled up but we wanted to stand back and see how it was from here.

We had seen it from several positions around the lagoon...….and so far there hadn't really been a bad one...….I still liked the side view as you don't miss anything and it`s a quicker exit...….but we would see how this was tonight...….

i-67cHKLR-X2.jpg

Coming up.....Night show, Citywalk and SW Bar...…..

It wasn't the best chicken piccatta I`ve ever tasted, it was maybe a little too salty, but all the same I genuinely enjoyed it and would order it again...…..Tom loved his clam dish......it wasn't too spicy and maybe could have been a little more spiced, but cooked beautifully.

It looked good, perhaps the heavy hand with the capers? I love them but in moderation lol. Will have to pull up the menu to see if it’s a fit for us. Always fun to try a new spot or two each trip.

Nice pics of studios at night. Now that I think of it, other than HHN or Mardi Gras, it’s rare we are really in the parks at night.

It looked good, perhaps the heavy hand with the capers? I love them but in moderation lol. Will have to pull up the menu to see if it’s a fit for us. Always fun to try a new spot or two each trip.

Nice pics of studios at night. Now that I think of it, other than HHN or Mardi Gras, it’s rare we are really in the parks at night.

I’m not overly fond of capers, so pushed them off, but did eat a couple......I think the whole dish was just a little salty........

It’s not my favourite restaurant, not a big fan of Italian restaurants in general, unless it’s pizza.....lol........but Tom loves it.......so we’ll go back....but it wouldn’t be a must do for me.

Thanks.....more night pics to come.....I do love the parks at night......we used to spend more time at night in them and do plan to again....as you say aside from HHN....... :thumbsup2

As we had timed it so well to see the show, we didn't have long to wait....we were stood by where the space was for wheelchairs as there was tape on the ground and some TM there to make sure it was kept clear.

Tom and I are rule followers......so we stood to the side, but a few moments later a group came and stood there right between the sectioned off white lines. The TM asked them to move and explained why....they did have faces on and tried to squeeze in front of us......eh, no. I told them they could stand behind us as there plenty of room......we were stood with some earth in front of us, so we didn't budge forward. They eventually moved further along and tried to do the same thing again to others......guess some people...….

And at that, the show began........

This is the type of show to be watched to be honest, sometimes pictures don`t do these things justice.....but we did get a few pictures and enjoyed just watching it...

A mix of light, water and fireworks interspersed with clips from some of Universals best and most well known movies.

I do miss the original night show where you saw clips from the classics including the horror genre, but I guess they had to make it more family friendly and include some of the more up to date movies. But they did keep classics like ET in there too.

i-vswdQhq-X4.jpg

i-BT2SZdx-X2.jpg

i-MFQkDZx-X2.jpg

i-Kh9rVZF-X2.jpg

It is fairly impressive and when the more original movies appear, they do get a cheer...and JP was one of them tonight that did get an appreciative set of cheers.....

i-vjQV7FF-X2.jpg

i-NTFsxPn-X2.jpg

i-4Rd49wJ-X2.jpg

i-XDdwmV9-X2.jpg

i-sRGjwzb-X2.jpg

i-nPkR2dF-X2.jpg

i-hm8Xtt5-X2.jpg

i-PqsZwWM-X2.jpg

i-6p69bJn-X2.jpg

We enjoyed it.

And so did everyone around us again.....it seems there are more negative comments online about this show than you feel when you watch it live, people do enjoy it and the applause and cheers at the end show it was appreciated.........I guess it`s easy to criticize without having seen it.

The fireworks are better than the ones they had for the original show, but they are of course limited with what they can do with the position of Universal within a residential area, so with that, they did alright with what they did.

The addition of the water and more elaborate lights does make it more impressive than before, and it`s one of these shows I`d make a point of seeing more than once if I could.

We did manage to walk fairly quickly out of the park, lots of people dawdle a little but we headed straight for the boats where we expected to wait a while as everyone was exiting the parks at the same time......

So, we took some pictures as we had just missed a boat back to Sapphire...…..

Although we looked and a boat coming from the opposite direction docked at the Sapphire area, so we bounced over and got in the now very short line......that was a surprise.

And it was our favourite Capt...…..he laughed when he saw us again and remarked had we just decided to live here now......lol......he is the funniest guy and so good with kids on the boats......and adults too.....funny guy and a heart of gold.

Citywalk is beautiful at night...….we love it.....love the whole atmosphere and of course everything looks so good all lit up around us......

i-QS7FZVs-X2.jpg

And from the comfort, or relative comfort of sitting down we snap some images around us......

i-pMFmfQP-X2.jpg

The boat journey is very pretty.....and anyone can take the boats to the hotels.....you can wander around or have dinner in any of the restaurants. I believe the only time they check for room keys is when HHN is on and its maybe after midnight? Not sure of the time, but it`s around that or thereabouts…….so if you feel like a look around the hotels you can absolutely do that. It`s something many folks ask on the boards......

i-qCJ4JM7-X2.jpg

i-sz9hGKx-X2.jpg

RPR is very beautiful all lit up as you pass in the evenings, but I have to say Sapphire is stunning as you turn around the corner and see it lit up and now with Aventura in the background, it looks so impressive.....

i-WBShCR5-X2.jpg

We have a quick bathroom visit and then head into Strong Water for a goodnight drink......we did plan to have an early night tonight...….it was what we had decided earlier...….but.....well...….

Image result for captain jack sparrow change of plans meme

I was impressed with the huge chunk of ice that the bar staff took a kind of scary looking saw and actually sliced off pieces for drinks......it was impressive to watch the speed that they could do it!!!

i-QwpwLZx-X2.jpg

So, we ordered our drinks and we do plan to have just the one and head to bed early for a change...

Image result for of course you did gif

……....then.....Lenny told us he had made the syrup for another of his new cocktails, the one we didn't get to try last night...…….well, it would be rude not too try it...... :rolleyes1

He has created a Blackberry and Thyme Daiquiri......anything blackberry and I know we`ll love it...….but I don't really like thyme.....but of course, we give it a go.

i-v24KW68-X2.jpg

It was beautiful...….very fresh and very berry flavoured, and the thyme was surprisingly pleasant in the drink......I liked it. Although I was sad when he said it was replacing the French berry daiquiri.....but this one is nicer we decided...….and we did enjoy them!!!

So far they hadn't come up with one we hadn't liked...…

Jen from Hawaii had joined us now and she was so lovely, we could have chatted all night...….and this was where I lost her email address!!! She gave it to us here as we wouldn't see her tomorrow night then the conference was over on Friday. And as our email was giving us issues I couldn't just add it straight away which I would normally do.

i-TTcBNRH-X2.jpg

We sat much longer than planned but we were having so much fun......sitting at the bar is always a hoot in here...….and tonight was no different......we chatted about anything and everything under the sun and she told us all about Hawaii which sounds so gorgeous......one place we would like to visit at some point.....

Those cocktails are strong so a few is more than enough...….but they are so lovely too...….

Eventually, we say our goodbyes and goodnights.....it had been lovely getting to know Jen over the last few nights......she had a good sense of humour similar to ours, so it had been fun.

Back in the room, we opened one of the drapes the turndown people had closed so we could see the place lit up......but soon we were in bed again...….so much for an early night...….

Tomorrow was going to be another park day...…..

THURSDAY MAY 16TH
(day of a million pictures)

Image result for photograph overload gif

As we had enjoyed another late night again, we had planned to sleep late this morning......we had been tired when we went to bed last night and boy did we sleep well. The beds of course help as they are so comfortable, but I love that feeling when you are so tired you fall asleep instantly......and sleep the whole night through.

But, around 6am, I was wide awake and ready to start the day......Tom however was still to be convinced!!!

I got up and walked through to the sitting area and watched the world slowly beginning to rumble awake.....and also saw a group of around 10 people out jogging......far too early for that type of healthy!!!! So, I went in and showered and made enough noise that Tom had no choice but to accept defeat and also get out of his very comfortable slumber......I swear he growled at me as he wandered into the shower.....lol.....Good morning to you too sunshine...…..:love2:

We took our time as it was early, and once we were ready, headed over to the Club Lounge to enjoy breakfast before we started the day.

And breakfast was lovely......we both had some little mini muffins with fruit, I went with some white toast, cream cheese and grape jelly while Tom had his preferred croissant with honey...….and it wasn't too busy again this morning...….we said good morning to a few people including the lovely lady who said we were known to everyone around here.....she seemed nice but we never got a chance to properly chat to her.

We always enjoy our time in the lounge and this morning we spent the usual time.....but eventually we got ourselves moving and headed out to go to the parks...…..and I have to say there are a lot of pictures in this day!!!!

The view from the 7th floor beside the elevator is beautiful and especially on a day like today.....those aquamarine almost shimmering blue skies are the skies we dream of on grey miserable days back in England.

And one of the things we love about the RP pool.....early morning shade is perfect for us with our pasty white colour…..West of Scotland skin at it`s worst......but we can get from 8am till around 10.30 usually in September before the sun takes over the whole pool......we are a bit like vampires avoiding the sun touching our non sun screened skin......but we love the heat all the same. And the RP pool is perfect for us...

i-nBrLr6t-X2.jpg

i-XhwcsFD-X2.jpg

The walk to the park is as always beautiful...….it`s incredibly peaceful and so pretty, but today it is also incredibly hot!!!!

We got to the gates as they had been open around 10 miutes...….we should have waited another 10 minutes or so to let the crowds disperse more......but it`s a quick wait and we`re in again. We very rarely arrive just as folks are going in.......

i-JdqDQFK-X2.jpg

Our first stop today is the Universal store...….we want to get an idea of some little things to take back as gifts for my little playgroup class in the village hall that I volunteer in occasionally. I couldn't not bring them back some little items.

There are some lovely little displays around the store and some are fairly unique and appropriate for the adventurer theme for the whole of POE...…

i-zfsDH5S-X2.jpg

i-KKgFkGx-X2.jpg

i-fTVm9x7-X2.jpg

i-cmCGQPs-X2.jpg

i-DM3N2K2-X2.jpg

I find some little items that I can take back and we head outside back into the sunshine.....and it was beautiful today......it was one of those days you just wanted to bottle and keep.

i-Tbpq78p-X2.jpg

i-2ZB4FTL-X2.jpg

We pass by the Hulk, I`m not sure why, but we didn't go on this morning...…...we still however, enjoy the surroundings and take our time to enjoy everything...

i-fg6CVGq-X2.jpg

Dr Doom for us is a must do......and there are a few of us on the boards that feel the same...….it does have it`s critics of course, but so do a lot of things we like...….we still enjoy them...…..

i-HJp5rvZ-X2.jpg

i-djbtnvG-X2.jpg

i-6J9c7QZ-X2.jpg

We love seeing absolutely no one in front of us this morning...….when we see the ride go up, it`s not even half full.....so we will definitely do this a few times this morning...….

i-zNN4zxH-X2.jpg

And we do. We go on four times and then stop and head to Spider-Man where the EP line is empty.…..the regular line is only around 10 minutes too I have to say, but we still like to utilise the EP.

Spider-man is the correct definition of a walk on...….we don't stop from entering and the TM hands us our glasses as we walk, and we head straight on to the ride vehicle without stopping once......gotta love a walk on!!!! The ride is fun as always...…

Back outside we buy a bottle of water each and it is welcome again today......so hot!!! It would reach 91F which felt incredibly pleasant I have to say...…..

i-HVhXmQt-X2.jpg

i-CJxhQkq-X2.jpg

i-M4GB3B4-X2.jpg

@keishashadow......….some of these pics are especially for you......lol.....I know you marvel at times at how we often see huge empty spaces around us and we did think about you as we took them......some folks apparently say we wait and wait till we find a gap......but there was no gap this morning.....it was just quiet...….and we were loving it...…..it took us back to 2007/8 when it was like this all the time!!!!

i-7dWv8pM-X2.jpg

i-m2WfNBr-X2.jpg

i-KSbxQLJ-X2.jpg

The one thing I do wish they would get rid of are the arcade style games......I know they`ll go eventually, but they just don't fit anywhere in the parks today......and apart from an occasional group, or some very keen children they don't get very busy most of the day.

i-5xJnn6n-X2.jpg

We really do take it easy today and we so enjoy the slow and steady approach to doing the parks.....there are days we don't even have to ride anything, we`ll wander around and just enjoy everything about them, and we can do that for hours at a time.....of course we love the rides so we do tend to enjoy them a lot. But, the parks are beautiful and we never get bored of walking around here.

i-4wzxSnX-X2.jpg

i-LNv3CGS-X2.jpg

I had forgotten my sunglasses this morning...…..and it was tough facing the glaring sun for pictures…...but not a complaint...….

i-KsM9KL5-X2.jpg

i-D63RCmF-X2.jpg

I love Popeye. I do have fond memories of watching it as a small child and laughing till I fell over.…….it wasn't my favourite cartoon, that was of course Scooby Doo...….and a little bit older I loved the cartoon Wait till your Father Get`s Home......and still remember the theme tune like it was yesterday!!!

American TV as a child from a very small town in Scotland was fabulous...….and things like The Munsters and The Addams family were devoured by kids like us back then.....Wacky Races, Top Cat and so many more...…...I could drone on for hours about kids TV I loved...…

But, my best friend from childhood had this saying on a little picture frame from when she was young and she never seemed to have any teenage worries or hang ups that most of us had......and she lived by this her whole life...….her attitude was.....don't like me.…..don't care...…..not a bad way to think. Now that I`m much older, I`m very similar.....I really don't care what folks I don't care about, think about me......but friends and family, yes they matter...

Goodness that`s a bit deep, but it`s funny how some things take you back to a memory you had forgotten about...……

i-wxM5Qz2-X2.jpg

i-z2KmVnz-X2.jpg

The light and sunshine today was showing this area off at it`s best......the colours and clarity are perfect.

And still barely a soul around...…..this really is how we loved to do the parks....

i-jD8Z456-X2.jpg

i-TFjHHjk-X2.jpg

We can`t go down to behind Me Ship the Olive as it`s too early, the ride doesn't open till 10am......

Tom says this sign is me, as everyone does read my thoughts on here...…..hmmmm…..how true...…..

i-7HTLxTC-X2.jpg

Next up we head round to Kong and Potter...…...

Later we go to 4Rivers for lunch and I have a Pretty Woman shopping experience...…..

Well, another little gap in this report as I`m heading off to Scotland tomorrow with Tom to have a little break away in one of our favourite old classic Hotels up there.....very beautiful old building with the most beautiful rooms.....and my favourite four poster beds!!!

We`ll be back on Friday, so as soon as we get back I plan to forge on.....I hate to drag this one out again......but looking forward to a few days up in Scotland......weather could be anything this time of year so need to take a selection of clothes......just in case...….

Hope to see you all when I get back...…..and thank you again for the lovely comments so far......I do appreciate them :wave2:

Hey Carole and Tom,
It was so nice meeting you both. A week long trip is just not long enough. The time flew by. I would have loved spending time with you at Strong Water. You sure tried some interesting looking drinks. I really need to relax more on vacation. When I got back home, it took me 3 long days at work to catch up.

Confisco's is one of our favorites too. We ate their twice and I stopped in for drinks our last night at Universal. Love sitting outside watching the world go by. I was sitting their, dreading the thought of going back to the room to pack up. At least it is a lovely journey back to the hotel, either by foot or boat.

Have you tried squirting folks with the water canons as they float by on Popeye's? We spend hours up on Me Ship, Olives boat. It is so much fun watching everyone's reaction to getting wet. Some folks love it, other pretend not too (they are already soaked, what is a little more water gonna do) and others beg us to get a certain person wetter in the boat. So much fun and laughter all around.

The day of the ugly storm, we hid out in Jurassic Park Discovery Center. I watched several dinosaur eggs hatch to the delight of all the children. Especially the children who were chosen to name the baby dinosaur each time it was hatched. That was one wet day.

Carole is not joking folks about the love bugs. We stopped for Fat Tuesday drinks one Saturday afternoon and the counter top was covered w/ them. They were everywhere. In your hair, crawling up your back, down your arms..... glad they don't bite....

Sapphire Falls was beautiful inside and out. Will definitely stay there again. EVERYONE, from the maids to management were super nice. I have to give a shout out to the young folks working in The New Dutch Trading Co. They were ALWAYS courteous, professional and pleasant. Never ran into ANY worker that was having a bad day. I completely understand why you folks choose to stay here time and time again.

Again, nice meeting you. Have enjoyed your past trip reports and look forward to many more.

Hey Carole and Tom,
It was so nice meeting you both. A week long trip is just not long enough. The time flew by. I would have loved spending time with you at Strong Water. You sure tried some interesting looking drinks. I really need to relax more on vacation. When I got back home, it took me 3 long days at work to catch up.

Confisco's is one of our favorites too. We ate their twice and I stopped in for drinks our last night at Universal. Love sitting outside watching the world go by. I was sitting their, dreading the thought of going back to the room to pack up. At least it is a lovely journey back to the hotel, either by foot or boat.

Have you tried squirting folks with the water canons as they float by on Popeye's? We spend hours up on Me Ship, Olives boat. It is so much fun watching everyone's reaction to getting wet. Some folks love it, other pretend not too (they are already soaked, what is a little more water gonna do) and others beg us to get a certain person wetter in the boat. So much fun and laughter all around.

The day of the ugly storm, we hid out in Jurassic Park Discovery Center. I watched several dinosaur eggs hatch to the delight of all the children. Especially the children who were chosen to name the baby dinosaur each time it was hatched. That was one wet day.

Carole is not joking folks about the love bugs. We stopped for Fat Tuesday drinks one Saturday afternoon and the counter top was covered w/ them. They were everywhere. In your hair, crawling up your back, down your arms..... glad they don't bite....

Sapphire Falls was beautiful inside and out. Will definitely stay there again. EVERYONE, from the maids to management were super nice. I have to give a shout out to the young folks working in The New Dutch Trading Co. They were ALWAYS courteous, professional and pleasant. Never ran into ANY worker that was having a bad day. I completely understand why you folks choose to stay here time and time again.

Again, nice meeting you. Have enjoyed your past trip reports and look forward to many more.

Thank you so much Nancy.…..:hug:

It was lovely meeting you and yes, wish we had longer.....but I`m so glad you had a wonderful trip to Universal and Sapphire.

Oh yes, we adore soaking folks......we used to drop $30 each time we went to IOA when the water guns beside the Bluto ride had a money charge, Kyle and I would spend ages doing that....but they changed to tokens and it`s not worth it now....but yes, the free ones at the top are so much fun...….yes, some folks reactions are hilarious and some get really offended.

Love bugs are nasty, but yes, glad they don't bite. And what a storm that was!!! Glad you were sheltered......we just got drenched.....lol.....

Sapphire is so beautiful, and I agree the TM that work all over the hotel are top notch and deserve a lot of praise......we so love there and RP....I think there`s a sliver between them for us...….but so glad you were happy there...…..

I`m so glad you are enjoying the report, and I do hope our paths cross once again......and trip report will return soon...…..

Take care for now...…..don't be a stranger Nancy, look forward to your comments...….:wave2:

Schumi brilliant bright colors in your pictures!
You are correct, that sky is strikingly blue

Thanks Mac......

That blue sky is stunning, and even on our best days in the UK, we don’t get that vivid blue........and of course the colours in the park help too!!

This made me laugh! That’s how I feel when I see early morning exercisers. 😂

Lol......there’s a time and a place for everything usually........but jogging.......that’s a never!! Even here, they all look so miserable!!

I’ve yet to see anyone look miserable in Strong Water Bar........that tells me a lot..........:rotfl::thumbsup2

Well, another little gap in this report as I`m heading off to Scotland tomorrow with Tom to have a little break away in one of our favourite old classic Hotels up there.....very beautiful old building with the most beautiful rooms.....and my favourite four poster beds!!!

We`ll be back on Friday, so as soon as we get back I plan to forge on.....I hate to drag this one out again......but looking forward to a few days up in Scotland......weather could be anything this time of year so need to take a selection of clothes......just in case...….

Hope to see you all when I get back...…..and thank you again for the lovely comments so far......I do appreciate them :wave2:

enjoy the highlands, get your clan colors/plaid on :)

Admit i’m In the camp of not appreciating the night show @ studios. Nice it’s an option for those that do to enjoy it.

Will say i’ve Seen some ugliness at U as to accessible issues/designated spots for parades, etc. once firsts thrown, eek. To think it comes to that over a piece of turf on the curb is mind-boggling. Not that it’s a rarity at WDW either, sadly.

Your food porn pictures!!!!! On my dog !!! I have the homer simpson drool happening when I see them lol.

Those pictures with the crystal clear BLUE skies wow :eek: ::yes:: They are truly beautiful. I love pictures with those blue blue blue skies!!!!

Have a great trip in Scotland. It sounds like an absolutely superb way to spend a few days

Have fun in Scotland! I have caught up once again, yay!

You really did get caught in the rain, wow, to bad you didn’t have a Pina Colada, :rotfl:

The drinks at SW look so delicious, I amazed how bartenders come up with combinations that don’t seem to go together and end up tasting good!

I’m enjoying all the pictures and the empty areas in the park, I hope it is like that for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter