"MAY INCLUDE RUM"..14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS.. MAY `19 TRIP REPORT

Seussland was actually one of my more favorite areas. My 10 year old said mom, what WILL you ride? I said anything in Seuss bud, so we went on ALL the Seuss rides. He said finally, I get to ride something with you. lol. Mama's not a coaster person.

Cat in the Hat was my favorite, what a well done ride and not just for the AC!

We love Seuss......I’m glad you got to ride things you enjoyed and your boy got to ride something with you, they love doing that don’t they.......those rides are so cute, and yes the aircon in CiTH is phenomenal.......

After a lovely afternoon, we got changed again and headed over to the Club Lounge at RP...….it was a beautiful early evening and we did think briefly of having a pool night as we passed the pool on the way to the lobby......we like a pool view at RP, but here we much prefer the lagoon view over to RP......it`s quieter and the view of the lagoon is one we love.

A ten minute walk over and we are in the lounge......early as no one else had made it in yet...….although they don't serve the food and drinks till 4.30pm...….usually that`s when folks make their way in......but we do like the quiet times between services too. You do get the odd folks in, but it can be lovely to just sit and chill out for a while.....

We still love seeing the new design of the lounge......a much needed and wanted update...…

i-mrds9Tv-X2.jpg

i-X5C3ZC6-X2.jpg

i-48HFG55-X2.jpg

i-NMskWpz-X2.jpg

We sit and chat for a while before they set out the drinks and I get a white wine and Tom sticks to coffee as he is driving over to Longhorn later...…..

Once the food is out it does get a little busier, but not too busy tonight......although this is the dish I wish they didn't have......it`s a vegetarian dish of pasta with pesto and veg.....no meat!!! Although as we very rarely eat the hot option we can`t complain...….but, it did replace the lemon chicken that I liked..…..it was lovely and I would enjoy a little taste of that before we headed out.....

i-CXGMSgF-X2.jpg

i-PrpxF4D-X2.jpg

i-QR6X5vm-X2.jpg

i-8GPm5kG-X2.jpg

i-4Lrmpdq-X2.jpg

i-RPhrBx3-X2.jpg

The food in the lounge is good and we do sometimes nibble some salad, maybe some cheese or a little of the main meals....but usually we head out as there are so many places we like to eat in and around Orlando. Citywalk too has some lovely options, but we don't mind driving or getting an ODC to somewhere offsite.

But, the real pleasure is sitting relaxing after a day or half a day then somewhere else then up to the lounge...….it is the friendliest lounge around and the staff can`t do enough for you. They are so lovely.

i-V2M2fJS-X2.jpg

i-dV6SpKw-X2.jpg

Around 7.30 after we have talked the early evening away with some favourite folks, we walk back over to Sapphire...….

As we come out of the elevators heading towards Tchoup Chop we meet and have a big hug from Mr Beiderman who thanks us for the card we sent...….least we could do. I was just glad he got it.....he is so lovely too. We chat briefly and head back over to the hotel to get the car before heading to dinner.

The car is always in sight as it parked on the ramp at Sapphire......we could easily get it ourselves......lol.....but our favourite, well, one of our favourite valet guys Carl gets the car round for us...…..

i-kZNJqWC-X2.jpg

It`s not often you see this area as quiet as this at anytime of the day....so I quickly grab a picture or two......

It is one of the prettiest entrances of any of the hotels.

i-XhNsBWs-X2.jpg

We take the shortcut to LBV avoiding Palm Parkway and we are at Longhorn in around 15 minutes....would be shorter but for the lights at the junction of Sand Lake/Turkey Lake Rd...…..you could lose days of your trip waiting here!!

The car park always looks so busy in this Longhorn but we have no wait tonight for a booth...….this is our favourite Longhorn, although we haven't been to the newest one yet. Maybe once we knew someone who could recommend it or not...….will never set foot in the one on I Drive again.

We are seated and we both order strawberry lemonades.....an easy choice here as it is so good!!!

i-nJL83R5-X2.jpg

We know what we want tonight...…..I start with a salad with honey mustard, Tom decided not to have any salad as he plans to have a large steak......

i-d8mwq2n-X2.jpg

And a big steak was exactly what he ordered...….the 18oz T-Bone.....and he swapped the side and ordered parmesan creamed spinach...….not sure about that one...…..

i-NVNkfCT-X2.jpg

i-23TC6N6-X2.jpg

I went for my usual, 8oz filet but with a side of mac n cheese......

i-sJSD3nL-X2.jpg

They really were delicious..…..steaks were amazing as they aren't expensive here.....it felt like a real bargain......mine was medium rare and it did melt.....Tom`s was medium but it had been cooked medium rare and he admitted he preferred it that way.....

Related image

I am always banging on about steaks being cooked medium rare or rare...….lol...…..

The creamed spinach isn't for me. It`s too green.....but Tom enjoyed it and would order it again.....I still prefer spinach raw in a salad.....but he was glad he ordered it.

We pay our check and head back to Sapphire...…...car dropped off, we headed back to the room to change shoes and then down to Strong Water...…...

The pool does look pretty tonight, and we realised we hadn't ever sat around the fire pit here.....we must rectify that in September.....

i-sKqPzw9-X2.jpg

i-SNt7JcV-X2.jpg

And into Strong Water...…...it is busy again, and we sit at the bar again and Lenny smiles as he sees the expectations on our little polished faces...…..he knows!!!

And he delivered...…...

I believe this first one is called Lazy River (memory fade maybe)......I was trying to get him to name it after me......lol....but it didn't work, darn it..........but it is a beautiful drink made with Pina Colada ice cream made by Chef Carlos...….it was gorgeous.....and deserving of two pictures...…..

i-Q8CVfH6-X2.jpg

i-PzRNb6w-X2.jpg

We loved that one and cannot wait to try it again in September......

The next one was created by Brittany...one of the nicest young ladies around, she takes such good care of everyone and is the sweetest girl......again, memory might be fading but I believe it`s called the Witchfinder or something like that.....it`s sangria based with rum and other flavours…….and very refreshing too!!!

i-7KX93Cx-X2.jpg

He also made us up the same drink as last night but we didn't get a picture of it......it was beautiful though and another on the list for September...…..one of the other Rum Capt`s Brad has made up a drink called the Barbarossa...….I`m curious as to how that tastes as there is one ingredient in I don't like very much.....but will try it as sometimes mixed in with other ingredients these things change and can be palatable...….will try them all!!!!

i-7zhrw7h-X2.jpg

Our evening was passing us by, and we `d had such a lovely evening so far, tasting all the new drinks soon appearing on the menu...…

I did then try a rum mule again.....love this one as it has such a strong taste of fresh ginger......Tom doesn't like this one so no sharing...…..:thumbsup2

i-QNwggvk-X2.jpg

Tom again asked Lenny for something different...….

So he came up with a weird one...…..it was a non alcoholic drink called Ting......it did come with a rum and was supposed to go together......wouldn't get it again, but he was glad he tasted it......

i-JtszcDL-X2.jpg

We had the best evening....….we laughed and chatted the whole evening away......the staff in there do make everyone feel so welcome from the moment you walk in the bar......

Eventually and reluctantly we leave the bar and head back upstairs.....I have no clue of the time we left, but it was another late one....

I think burning the candle at both ends would catch up on us...….but for now, we were loving this.......early mornings and late nights were fun!!!

We`d had an amazing day.….yes, we got drenched and almost blown away, but it was so much fun too and something you just have to laugh about...….we`d enjoyed seeing our friend and having some lovely meals too, then some lovely time in Strong Water...….it was a fabulous day.

Tomorrow....we hadn't fully decided yet, but thought we might go back to Dunedin...….

I believe this first one is called Lazy River (memory fade maybe)......I was trying to get him to name it after me......lol....but it didn't work, darn it..........but it is a beautiful drink made with Pina Colada ice cream made by Chef Carlos...….it was gorgeous.....and deserving of two pictures...…..

That looks seriously amazing!! I am such a sucker for ice cream...what could be better! Loving your TR as usual with all the food. The mac and cheese at Longhorn also looked delish!

That looks seriously amazing!! I am such a sucker for ice cream...what could be better! Loving your TR as usual with all the food. The mac and cheese at Longhorn also looked delish!

It was stunning!!!

I’m going to ask if we can just have the ice cream for dessert one night if he has enough! And mixed in with the cocktail.....it was perfect.

Yes, the Mac n cheese was nicer than I thought it would be......very moreish........and nicer than creamed spinach.......lol.......

Ting must be an acquired taste, they love it in the Caribbean so I guess it fits in with the SF theme. Imo all the rum in the world couldn’t save it :).

May have to try a longhorne in Orlando when we have a free night, not sure how our local one stays in business if truth be told.

We really came to appreciate Seuss Landing this year. We've always enjoyed it, but found it a little light on rides. Often we raced past in on our way to Hogsmeade. But this year, with the Potter lands packed as they were, we took more time to enjoy the other lands we had previously neglected. SL is of course bright and colorful which makes it a great place to hang out. We ended up riding Cat in the Hat several times and enjoyed it a little more each time. Easily on par with the Fantasyland dark rides everyone is so enamored with next door.

Confisco is on my to-do list largely based on your trip reports. We'll see if I can convince the girls to give it a try.

WEDNESDAY MAY 15TH

This morning we awoke slowly and hadn`t decided what to do at all today.....we would once we were showered and dressed. It was lovely to discover it was going to be in the low to mid 90`s today......sounded like a day to be beside the water today. So, we thought we`d go to Dunedin.

Clearwater Beach itself we like, but not being particularly beach people, we hadn't spent any time actually on the beach for years. Last time we arrived late afternoon, had dinner, watched the sunset then drove home...….we will go back and do that again sometime, but not today.....we had decided to indeed drive to Dunedin, around 3 miles along from Clearwater beach itself....

We love this little town......a little like Mount Dora, but quieter.....you always feel as though you want to whisper as you walk along the sidewalk, it is just one of those places there doesn't seem to be any noise....even the traffic is on the down low. But, beautiful and so quaint with again the unique little stores that we love so much.

We walk first over to Club Lounge for breakfast, it`s quick and ample this morning...….and after a brief chat we head back over to get the car....and the lovely Mike again, spots us chatting to someone and gets it ready for us when we do come out, aircon running and waiting right at the front.....what a gent he is. Again, we chat before setting off on our journey helped along with some bottles of water from Valet.....

It takes around 2 hours to get to Dunedin. And you pass through Tampa on the way, and the new HRH building looks quite large, but very boxy.....not as impressive as the one they are building in South Florida.....that is a stunning HRH!!! Looks fabulous..….

i-K47JTdc-X2.jpg

Traffic is a hit and a miss this morning, in some bits it`s incredibly busy but until we hit Tampa it`s not too bad.....then they seem to unleash every bad and inconsiderate driver there is to the unsuspecting public.....

Tampa is one of these places we keep saying we`re going to go visit one day, just to say we`ve been…..but again, it`s something we`ve never gotten around to. And shops aren't exactly a draw for me. But, I`m sure there`s more to the place than that. We don't ever visit aquariums or zoos, so that's not something we look for in a place we visit either.

Maybe the waterfront would be nice...…..

i-jj8nC2B-X2.jpg

Once we get through the City we turn onto driving over the causeway, and it is stunningly beautiful, and today we don't take any pictures of the views as we just enjoy the drive......I wish you could capture the heat and just how bright the sun and sky are in pictures......but it is stunning. And a little scary how close the water is as you drive over them...….not where you want to be in a storm!!!

Clearwater isn't much further now, and we used to drive along the front, but now the satnav takes us behind the town and into the backside of Dunedin which is where we like to park.....although it really isn't a big place and parking is easy as there are plenty of spaces around.

i-53n6TC4-X2.jpg

The silence hits you first, well, after the heat!!! It`s already 89F and it feels warmer than that!! I`m glad we coated ourselves in sunscreen this morning...….but how gorgeous is it...…..

Where the shops are, they line the street on both sides. And a mix of bars and restaurants alongside little gift stores and ice cream parlours…..certainly anything you need is here...….there are restaurants of every type from pizza places that do look rather nice, to very nice sit down restaurants of all varieties. You certainly won`t starve!!

i-rsxPtkN-X2.jpg

We wander in to most of the stores along the way and everyone is so friendly and you don't feel any sales pressure from folks......if anything the opposite.....it`s more like chatting to someone you met in the street....and that is so nice.

It is very relaxing and you can feel the peacefulness of the town as you wander through...…..

We again pass the first place we ate her back in 2007...….it has been updated since then, and to be honest we preferred the old building and décor......Sea Sea Riders is the name and it is a lovely little place.....we ate back here again maybe 3 years ago and it was lovely. Very modern menu, but again....the older menu was more what we preferred.

i-rLNHTC2-X2.jpg

i-f6CqNrz-X2.jpg

There are plenty of little places along the way to see and some shade in the park along the waterfront......it seems to be very popular with families and little ones running around......

i-pVvRKbj-X2.jpg

The marina itself is beautiful......and we did see a couple of dolphins again today......one as we looked out here and more further round....nothing like seeing them in their natural habitat......

And we do enjoy looking at the boats.....some are amazing....although having a boat has never, ever been a dream of ours.....I love water, and being close to water.....but have no desire to be on the water!!! Even large cruise ships don`t appeal to me in any way......not much chance of me ever doing a cruise...….I think watching the Poseidon Adventure put me off ships for life!!!!

Image result for the poseidon adventure gif

After we had stood and watched the dolphin for a little while, and yet never managing to capture it on camera...….yes Tom...….we headed round to the little pontoon area on the front and it is just gorgeous here.....and again, more dolphins and turtles swimming around and it felt so good to see them swimming free......

i-9pNmC99-X2.jpg

I think Tom was impressed with how blue this sky was......there are many images all the same!!!

i-vST7WD6-X2.jpg

We love this little spot...…..you can see so far out to see and at the same time still see the Marina and all the little boats milling in and out.....it did look cool to take control of your own little piece of freedom out in the water as some of them zoomed past us once they had cleared the speed limit area....

i-J5svBHK-X2.jpg

There are usually a few people around down here and we smile as we see an older couple who were surprisingly both in their 90`s.....we joked that could be us in the future......they looked so content with the world, sitting enjoying the sunshine and holding hands which was the sweetest thing to see....

We sat for around an hour or so, as did the couple, and when we eventually decided it was time for lunch as we walked past them they spoke and asked us if we were local or visiting......we got chatting and the whole time they kept each other`s hand close......they had been married for almost 70 years and I almost burst into tears as he looked at her with such tenderness.......it really was lovely to chat to them and we said we felt like amateurs at only being together 30 years!!!! They had seen a lot over the years. He then asked his wife if he may give the lovely young Scottish
lady (the young bit was good to hear) a hug....she laughed and said she doubted she could stop him anyway and said hug away.....bless them. They really did warm your heart.

We love meeting people anywhere, but outside of the parks we have met many, many people over the years....but this couple were just the sweetest couple ever.

i-zZNgXJr-X2.jpg

We had decided to give the Marina restaurant a try today. Bon Appetit was the name. We had seen it last time but chose to try the little beach shack further up and it was lovely. But, we do like a good sit down restaurant too which this one definitely was. We loved the positioning of it right on the waterfront and hoped we would get a table by the window.....and it was already filling up outside, but we prefer to eat inside.

i-rQH3ZX4-X2.jpg

We did get the table by the window, it was fairly quiet inside as most folks were sitting outside.....but we had another couple close by so we didn't feel totally excluded from the rest of the human race.

It was a beautiful restaurant, and it would be lovely to eat here at night we thought.

i-QTkt3Vk-X2.jpg

i-4SV6npc-X2.jpg

Our waitress was friendly enough, but she was slightly affected if you know what I mean...….I`m not keen on wait staff who try to appear aloof or superior.....and we made sure she knew it. But, with a smile too. And she was kind of alright after that.......

I ordered a coke and Tom had lemonade and she brought us a very hot bread roll, with the coldest butter I have ever seen!!!

i-Pd85tMc-X2.jpg

i-s6V9chC-X2.jpg

The view outside was as beautiful as we expected. And we did see a few things swim around as we ate which was lovely...….

i-QZnj2Xb-X2.jpg

Our friend takes amazing pictures on his phone and I tried to emulate with taking one of this flower.....didn't work.....his are much better than mine!!! But, it was a little pretty.....

i-HqKh67c-X2.jpg

i-njcz6Td-X2.jpg

The lunch menu was very nice. There were lots of choices for most palates and for seafood lovers like us, it was heavenly...….we eat almost everything from the sea......except, Tom won`t eat Oysters and I won`t eat things like sardines or anything that hasn't been deboned and beheaded......but apart from that we`ll eat most things.

But, today Tom went simplistic for lunch...….he had a grouper sandwich which came with fries and house made tartare sauce. She said there would be a few minutes delay as the chef was making it fresh as we ordered, we said that was no problem as we were in no rush to go anywhere anytime soon.

And when it arrived it looked beautiful.....and I did take a few fries and they were also gorgeous!!!

i-NxGQ7v6-X2.jpg

For me, well, I chose something a little pretty looking....it was the seafood antipasto......and it looked stunning on the plate...…..

It comprised of smoked salmon, scallops, shrimp and ahi tuna.....with both cocktail sauce and a gravalax mustard sauce which I adore!!!

i-x4Brckv-X2.jpg

Both dishes were beautiful. Clean and simplistic in their execution and tasted amazing, more importantly.

We sat for a little while and let our meal digest, then again declined dessert and coffee and paid the check. Usually we are very good tippers, even if I say it myself, but this young lady wasn't the best she could be, and didn't try to make us and those around us very comfortable, so it was less than usual for us.

We visited the bathroom which was quite unique in itself, and then wandered back towards the road and the stores.

This was the place we ate in last time, it was gorgeous and we enjoyed it, but it was a little but tight on space. So, if it was busy you may not get a seat. Especially inside where there is limited seating. But, we would eat in both places again.

i-npNZfJ9-X2.jpg

Stopping into a few places is fun.

i-h4rmBG3-X2.jpg

But we wander over to the shady side of the street where there is another park, albeit small. And we do enjoy a little shade at the same time a local man informs us as he walks past with his very cute dog, it`s now 98F....and it`s easy to believe as it is boiling hot, but occasionally there is a little breath of air billowing past us. Very much appreciated.

i-2vTt45W-X2.jpg

Back to the car to head home now......and the outside temp starts at 109F.....it soon works it `s way down to around 97F. That`s a little better......but it felt incredibly hot as we got in the car......and I made a mistake...…..

Image result for hotter than the sun meme

Yes, Ouch!!!! Then Tom did the same thing......lol...….

The road out seems quicker than the road coming in...and once we hit the causeway we again see just how gorgeous this place is......

i-J4mJk86-X2.jpg

i-Z9TSM5K-X2.jpg

The journey home was uneventful and surprisingly short......we didn't get held up too much at the usual spots, but we did turn off to go the Palm Parkway route as the I4 around Disney is never a joy to drive in. And it pays off as the I4 was showing as constantly red on the satnav!!!

Once back in we drop the car off and have no plans to drive anywhere else tonight...…

Back in the room we cool down, have some water and put away the little items we purchased....and see we had our delivery of our purchases from yesterday delivered.......I can see Tom already thinking here we go again......lol.....I think he had visions of bursting suitcases again!!!! I promised I`d be good...…...

Related image

We got ourselves ready and decided what we were doing tonight.

First off was the Club Lounge...….

We walked over and spoke to so many people on the way over......it was one of those walks......but always lovely to see folks we know.

Kayla, the concierge manager was in the lounge tonight, so we had a good chat with her.....she really is one of our favourite people ever!!! And has been fabulous for the lounge.....very efficient and so lovely. So we pass a lot of time chatting to her while she bobs in and out where needed. And Colby and Ashley are working who we adore, so it was a fun time......

Again, we aren't eating tonight, but it is one of our favorite dishes.....pulled pork. I wouldn't eat the rice or the coleslaw as it is made with beans....I don't eat any kind of bean, but I do like the pork with some soured cream and salsa......just a little bit of course. But, the pork is nice and nicer than the previous offering on the Mexican night.

i-tCcfwzH-X2.jpg

i-9wM9W5q-X2.jpg

i-2MgS75x-X2.jpg

i-h75jgZn-X2.jpg

We do have a couple of glasses of wine before deciding it was time to head out to Citywalk and get the boat. But, we had such a lovely time here tonight.

Our plan was to try Vivo for the first time, we hadn't ever thought about it as it`s Italian, but so many had said it was lovely, so we thought why not......then we planned to watch the night show in the Studios.

More to come...…...

Last edited:
That coleslaw looks delicious. I love coleslaws and also love southwest style salads with black beans and corn but have never thought to add beans and corn to coleslaw. I'm going to do that! Thanks for the inspiration! Your day out to Dunedin looked lovely.

Ting must be an acquired taste, they love it in the Caribbean so I guess it fits in with the SF theme. Imo all the rum in the world couldn’t save it :).

May have to try a longhorne in Orlando when we have a free night, not sure how our local one stays in business if truth be told.

Lol......it was certainly different! Tom didn’t like it, I took a few sips and declared his straight rum much nicer.......even Lenny admitted it was different......::yes::

I wonder if Longhorn are more successful in certain areas........apart from the one on I Drive we’ve always had fabulous meals. And all for a bargain price....steaks are lovely and always so well cooked!

We really came to appreciate Seuss Landing this year. We've always enjoyed it, but found it a little light on rides. Often we raced past in on our way to Hogsmeade. But this year, with the Potter lands packed as they were, we took more time to enjoy the other lands we had previously neglected. SL is of course bright and colorful which makes it a great place to hang out. We ended up riding Cat in the Hat several times and enjoyed it a little more each time. Easily on par with the Fantasyland dark rides everyone is so enamored with next door.

Confisco is on my to-do list largely based on your trip reports. We'll see if I can convince the girls to give it a try.

I think they’d like Confisco.......it has an almost fairytale ambience about it (not Disney fairytale) but it has something.......and food is always good and they cater if they want to choose from a kids menu.

CiTH is indeed a dark ride lol.......I find it incredibly weird and often wonder what he was on when wrote it!! But, yes, it’s cute......kind of!!

Seuss is often overlooked.......yes, some folks rush through it......but there are some very cute things to do in there.......and of course The Grinch is there too.......gotta love him!!

That coleslaw looks delicious. I love coleslaws and also love southwest style salads with black beans and corn but have never thought to add beans and corn to coleslaw. I'm going to do that! Thanks for the inspiration! Your day out to Dunedin looked lovely.

I love a creamy coleslaw.......and in America it never or very rarely has onion in it.......although I love onion, just can’t eat it. I have added corn to coleslaw before and it’s nice.......I love adding dried cranberries and jalapeños too........

Yes, we had a lovely time in Dunedin.......one of our favourite places to visit outside the parks.....:thumbsup2

Hi Carole! Enjoying the report as usual. 😁 Have y’all ever driven over to the East Coast side to Cocoa Village? It has a lovely riverfront park, blocks of quaint shops & yummy restaurants. Bonus is it’s less than an hour from Universal. Come & see sometime & I will show you around.

Talk about a slice of old Florida! Never heard of that town near clearwater/tampa. It looks lovely & peaceful. We think thrice about driving down to that area for a day trip from MCO. As you say, once you hit a bad spot of traffic/aggressive drivers you can’t help but expect it may be there the next go-round.

Curious, have you ever given Howl-o-Scream a whirl? We were there as day guests when youngest was a tween. It looked decidedly adult-oriented, moreso than HHN if truth be told but still on the bucket list. It being such a long drive back late at night has been a major deterrent

Love the selfies that you post!!!
You and Tom are having the best time, and it shows in your smiles:-)
You two are "couples goals"!!!
Enjoying every installment as always!

Hi Carole! Enjoying the report as usual. 😁 Have y’all ever driven over to the East Coast side to Cocoa Village? It has a lovely riverfront park, blocks of quaint shops & yummy restaurants. Bonus is it’s less than an hour from Universal. Come & see sometime & I will show you around.

Well, hi again!!!

I haven't heard of that place.....I`m going to have a Google later when I get back in, but we definitely haven't been there. Only Cocoa Beach itself and briefly on Daytona Beach. It does sound lovely, and somewhere we`d enjoy visiting! Thanks...….

Glad you`re enjoying the report though, thank you......nice to see you :wave2:

Talk about a slice of old Florida! Never heard of that town near clearwater/tampa. It looks lovely & peaceful. We think thrice about driving down to that area for a day trip from MCO. As you say, once you hit a bad spot of traffic/aggressive drivers you can’t help but expect it may be there the next go-round.

Curious, have you ever given Howl-o-Scream a whirl? We were there as day guests when youngest was a tween. It looked decidedly adult-oriented, moreso than HHN if truth be told but still on the bucket list. It being such a long drive back late at night has been a major deterrent

It is so peaceful Janet......like I said I almost feel like whispering when we`re there......beautiful.

You know we`ve never gone to Howl O Scream...….I think it might have been we have never been interested in Busch Gardens....not sure why......yes, it does seem to very adult oriented. But, only ever hear good things about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter