May I join you?

MommieMommie!

Mouseketeer
What a wonderful board! I have been lurking on the boards awhile, but only recently registered. I too, have "extra me" to get rid of. After 4 babies, the oldest of whom is 8, youngest 19 months, I cannot blame it on "BabyFat" any longer! Truth is, I don't want to look this way anymore.

My goal is to lose 35 lbs. Now, how do I do it?:confused:

Welcome to the boards!! Things have been a little slow here lately, but don't let that discourage you. Stick by us, and we will all get our motivation back soon! Read some of our older threads to get your motivation started.
:)

Welcome to the WISH!

Take it slow. I know its frustrating to get started, but you will see results even if its just a few pounds at a time.

We are here for support and encouragement.

How do you do it? Well, its up to you. You will find several groups even on this board that are into different ways of slimming down and getting in shape.
I am a calorie counter. I talked with my Doc and educated myself a bit. I walk, bike, and workout at Curves (there is a long thread about Curves on the board also, but I should warn you reading that thread has lead several of us to join. So, be careful ;) )
Finding a exercise you like is a big part.

Welcome.

i have lost 30 pounds on the "low Carb" approach, i have tried everything and this seemed to work the best for me, and it is staying off! now i am going to try for 10 more.... we have 2 months to D day (Disney) LOL
Good luck, just remember to remind yourself that it is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter