May 8, 2021 - Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean

jenushkask8s

Cute and fluffy!
We just booked this cruise while onboard the Magic last week! We'll be celebrating our 19th anniversary on 5/11/21!

We did this itinerary last year with SWDAS and loved it! We're looking forward to having 2 low key sea days this time and actually being able to try the pirate menu!

Our family just booked this trip! It will be our first full family trip as adults - My mom, sisters, our husbands and all of the Kids 😊😊 so pumped! Glad you started this thread...i enjoyed the thread from our last cruise in 2017 and looking forward to all the chat😁

Just booked yesterday for my wife and I! So excited, we are such Disney freaks but in all the years we have been going to the parks we have never done a cruise so it will be our very first time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter