May 6th, 2022 -10-Night Hawaiian Cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver (Kahului, Hilo, Nawiliwili, Nawiliwili)

Welcome back cruisers, since we cancelled awhile back can’t wait to read some trip reports!

Anything special done on the cruise that are not normally done?

Was the weather good ?

Hope everyone came home healthy!

Did everyone get the special Lithograph delivered to your stateroom? It was a cool gift!

That was the greatest cruise we’ve ever done.

I missed waking up and going to eat Mickey waffles for breakfast. 😂

It was such an amazing cruise!! I am so thankful. ❤️❤️❤️

Flying back home out of Vancouver today. Awesome cruise. We did get the lithograph signed by Captain Fabian. A nice touch. The “Anyone Can Cook” seminars were really great. Loved the apple strudel. We were also pleasantly surprised at how smooth the crossing to Vancouver was.

We had a great time on the Ship. So happy to be Cruisin again!:boat:
Sorry to report we felt sick and tested positive for COVID the day after we got home.:sick: We flew home the day after getting off the ship so we got COVID on the ship according to CDC incubation time line. Anyway to me it was worth it! We had a fabulous time! Hope everyone else says happy and healthy! God bless and take care:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter