May 4th, 2008 Live Show

Racey

DIS Veteran
Ive got the list of shows to download on my itunes, but its not listing the live show they did on May 4th at the Gaylord Palms - what am I doing wrong???

Please help!

They didn't do it bc Bob passed away. It was a memorial instead.

oh my god - i'm sorry to have brought it up again. I understand from the podcasts that alot of people were affected by it!

I know this is kind of odd to ask, and if so please delete this post and I wont utter another word about it, but i'm very new (just this week) to dispodcast's and was wondering how he passed away. I truely hope that it was peaceful

He certainly touched so many people on here, he definitely seemed to be a lovely guy from everything i've listened too. He's also been the source of some embarrassing times for me as I mainly listen to my podcasts whilst travelling on the train to and from work and many a people have given me a funny look as I laughed out loud! Good on ya Bawb (as I hope none of you mind me calling him)

Ive actually got a list of things to DEFINATELY do when I return to the world and a Dole Whip is one of them for sure after listening to the Best of Bob Show (unfortunately thats not for a while as i'm saving up for a WDW Wedding)

oh my god - i'm sorry to have brought it up again. I understand from the podcasts that alot of people were affected by it!

I know this is kind of odd to ask, and if so please delete this post and I wont utter another word about it, but i'm very new (just this week) to dispodcast's and was wondering how he passed away. I truely hope that it was peaceful

He certainly touched so many people on here, he definitely seemed to be a lovely guy from everything i've listened too. He's also been the source of some embarrassing times for me as I mainly listen to my podcasts whilst travelling on the train to and from work and many a people have given me a funny look as I laughed out loud! Good on ya Bawb (as I hope none of you mind me calling him)

Ive actually got a list of things to DEFINATELY do when I return to the world and a Dole Whip is one of them for sure after listening to the Best of Bob Show (unfortunately thats not for a while as i'm saving up for a WDW Wedding)

I believe Bob had a heart attack.

Go to the Sticky at the top of the page, "Moderator/Friend Posts About Bawb."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter