May 2020 Discount Watch Thread

I called yesterday and there were no rooms and I was on hold for an hour. Just called now and magically there was one!
That's great news! I'll keep checking. So far nothing shows up except the occasional "pool view" room that ends up being more expensive than my original standard view (and I really don't care about a pool view)....fingers crossed.

We’re staying at BCV in early May but I wasn’t able to get a discount for the room (1 bed villa). I keep checking just in case something shows up. Has anyone had any experience with this? Is there still a chance I might find a discount?

Last edited:
I just received a pin code in the mail that runs from 3/29 - 6/30. I was able to apply to our already booked May trip and saved 30%. We are going in December (58 days) and I was going to try to apply a BB to the May trip at that time, so that means one less thing to worry about. YAY!
***updated to say I was able to apply 35% AP discount when it realeased. Every little bit helps!

I was disappointed to discover that the Sun & Fun discount wasn't offered for stays at POFQ. I ended up doing a split stay at CSR to take advantage of the S&F discount there. Then, yesterday just on a whim I searched hotels on Undercover Tourist (which I've been doing from time to time and always POFQ was sold out). Yesterday however I was able to book a Garden View room for my split stay (which is an upgrade for me AND save $90)...win win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!