May 2020 Discount Watch Thread

Kinda thinking about staying at Universal Studios for the whole trip and driving to Disney a few times instead of staying onsite. The rooms/grounds are so much nicer at US then WDW and cheaper!

Have you priced out Universal? I found it a little more expensive, but the front of the line was so worth it! We stayed at Royal Pacific twice.

Already booked for May also and hoping for some discount. We are doing a suite though because of our party size and ages of the kids going. I have read they don't get many. But worth checking anyway!

I just booked the cabins at FW for end of May/ beginning of June for a law school and college graduation trip. My DD is graduating from law school and DS and his DGF are graduating from college. We were also looking at the suites at AoA, do they ever offer discounts on them?

We are booked for pop. I want to try the skyliner. I wish I liked cbr, I would switch for the skyliner so we wouldn’t have to change there. We will see how it goes. We still have a way to go. I have the ddp booked but am going to cancel that part.

We have already booked 3 rooms at CBR for the beginning of May. I am hoping for discounts but am wondering if since the resort is booked for our dates if they will offer discounts. We really want to try CBR. Anyone know what time they update discounts on Disney's website (what time will I be able to see if a discount has been released)?

I just received a pin code in the mail that runs from 3/29 - 6/30. I was able to apply to our already booked May trip and saved 30%. We are going in December (58 days) and I was going to try to apply a BB to the May trip at that time, so that means one less thing to worry about. YAY!

I just received a pin code in the mail that runs from 3/29 - 6/30. I was able to apply to our already booked May trip and saved 30%. We are going in December (58 days) and I was going to try to apply a BB to the May trip at that time, so that means one less thing to worry about. YAY!
Just curious did you have to call to add the offer or were you able to do it online?

I got the same mailing. I applied the code to our May rooms (mine and my parents) and it saved over $3,000! I am still hoping there will be another 5% or 10% more discount, but now I don't have to check like a maniac.

I got the same mailing. I applied the code to our May rooms (mine and my parents) and it saved over $3,000! I am still hoping there will be another 5% or 10% more discount, but now I don't have to check like a maniac.
Already have a trip booked for May as well...no pin code yet but will keep checking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!