May 2019

donac

Wife, mother, math teacher, quilter
Does anyone know when a May discount could come out? DH and I are planning to go the 12th to the 18th for the Flower and Garden and my birthday

I was just on the Disney website and the current discount runs out on the 2nd. I hope it is soon. I want to book my room and my airfare.

Upgraded from French Quarter to AKL for our May trip!

Last edited:
May special offers are out! Sun offer! Up to 30% off rooms! I tried to modify my res online, but it said no availability for my dates blah blah. So I called and saved $1k!

Everybody call now! This is not a drill lol.

I just wanted to say I hope people are having better luck than i have had. Thought i had snagged a pretty good (not great but pretty good) price for Boardwalk. Well needless to say the Disney site is moving at a snails pace loading pages as I am sure it is busy. Well by the time i got to go to the last page to pay it dumped my cart and said that "your cart has been emptied as the offer you were purchasing is no longer available". Now the best offer is $170 a night more. I have to wonder if the system had been moving faster if i would have lost the deal anyway. Either way I would not have wasted 20 minutes waiting for all the pages to load. Oh well there is always the Swan/Dolphin at least.

I just wanted to say I hope people are having better luck than i have had. Thought i had snagged a pretty good (not great but pretty good) price for Boardwalk. Well needless to say the Disney site is moving at a snails pace loading pages as I am sure it is busy. Well by the time i got to go to the last page to pay it dumped my cart and said that "your cart has been emptied as the offer you were purchasing is no longer available". Now the best offer is $170 a night more. I have to wonder if the system had been moving faster if i would have lost the deal anyway. Either way I would not have wasted 20 minutes waiting for all the pages to load. Oh well there is always the Swan/Dolphin at least.

Try calling. I got nowhere with the website, but th cast member applied it easily to my existing res.

Nothing available from 4/28 - 5/4

We have had the wilderness lodge booked since August for those dates. Received a pin code and could not use it(nothing available) and could not use the special offer that just came out(nothing available). Could not upgrade or move to any other resort for cheaper(besides animal kingdom lodge).

I have gone to disney every year at this time of year and have never seen it like this, we have always been able to use a discount.

Try calling. I got nowhere with the website, but th cast member applied it easily to my existing res.
Well just for the heck of it i logged out and logged back in to the Disney site and when i did Boardwalk showed the $570 at that point for the price. So i decided to click on it anyway and then after a 3 minute wait for the page to load well what do ya know the $385 price was back for Boardwalk. So i started the process all over again and after about 10 minutes to get through all the pages this time it did not dump my cart and i got confirmed. So i second what you say as if you can call it will probably work better for you. If you are not able to call though i would certainly advise you keep trying via reloading the website and checking the different links.

Well my daughter will be very happy now as she loves the extra Disney stuff that the "owned" resorts have over the Swan/Dolphin. I myself would be happy either way as i really like both and it is the location that is the big selling point for me. Well i do like the resort airline check in that the Boardwalk has so that i guess is one more perk to me.

I called and received the same information and as I did on the website. I thought they would at least be able to apply it to my existing reservation.

Beyond frustrating with the Ate The Page business. I'm not seeing an option to modify or cancel my room only reservation as I have in the past. It says to call if I want to cancel or modify. I wonder why I can't do this online anymore. I really really do hate calling. I like to see my options in front of me and not feel forced to make a snap decision.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter