May 2018 - Roll Call

YES! and second guessing all of the plans I have already made and trying to figure out which rides to Fast Pass...

It's driving me crazy!
.This is me right now. I just moved some days around. At the moment we have decided to skip DHS so planing two days at AK. That means 60+2 and 60+7 for FP opportunities for FOP. If we add HS back in that means we lose a rest day. Hmmmm

Our first day is April 27th so I was able to make all my fastpasses yesterday. Made sure I was ready to go 7 am EST and FOP was not a problem!Was able to book it for all of our AK days at the times I wanted it.
So happy fastpass day to all of you whose first day is a little later than ours!!

Our first day is April 27th so I was able to make all my fastpasses yesterday. Made sure I was ready to go 7 am EST and FOP was not a problem!Was able to book it for all of our AK days at the times I wanted it.
So happy fastpass day to all of you whose first day is a little later than ours!!

AWESOME!!! I have like 2 weeks till I can!

We will be at Wilderness Lodge April 30th- May 4th and Coronado Springs May8th-9th! (Going to Siesta Key in between)

Made a change to our stay. Now we will be Poly studio for our first 3 days followed by 4 days at YC. Very excited to have our first Poly stay! I was looking forward to CSR but as the construction continues I'm having buyer's remorse! Could have dealt with the room renos and the tower, but now that there is work on the lake I'd rather wait until it's all done to see it at it's best. Still think it's a great resort and can't wait to go back.

Made a change to our stay. Now we will be Poly studio for our first 3 days followed by 4 days at YC. Very excited to have our first Poly stay! I was looking forward to CSR but as the construction continues I'm having buyer's remorse! Could have dealt with the room renos and the tower, but now that there is work on the lake I'd rather wait until it's all done to see it at it's best. Still think it's a great resort and can't wait to go back.

I’m jealous. I would love to say at the poly! Enjoy!!!

All ADRs done. 2 days 'til FP+. Have the CL Extra FPs so most days are done but have to decide on the other 4 days. Now that we are staying at the Poly, I have to rethink the FPs because I want to be sure we get lots of resort time! Now I can work in Trader Sam's without having to travel over to the resort and can try 'Ohana using the twilight feast so we don't have to do the restaurant. Can't wait!

Hi! I am going solo may 6-8 CR then meeting up with brother and his family May 9-11 POFQ then over to HRH 12-14
First time to Universal for all of us. I am excited to be going with my nephews. My boys are 23 and 20 but nephews are 8 and 9. Can’t wait to experience Disney with little ones again .

My husband and three girls (5, 7, 8) will be there May 8-13 at POR. This will be my husbands and kids first Disney trip. It will be my third (DW in '03, DL in '87) but it has been SO LONG it feels like my first AND it is the first one I have planned on my own.

We will be there from May 20-23, staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge! Got all my ADRs and FPs set up...so excited about our plans. It will be me, my mom, and my daughter (age 5)

32 days from now cannot come soon enough. Wife and I are taking our first trip without the kids!!

AKL Jambo House - 5/4-5/7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!