MAY 2018! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to drop these ASAP! I'll cancel them all by tomorrow morning (Friday) at 10am EST. All for a party of 3:

April 29:
Be Our Guest 8:55am
Be Our Guest 12:05 pm
Cinderella's Royal Table 4:25 pm

April 30:
Hollywood & Vine 12:20

May 1:
Crystal Palace 8:40am

Cross posted in April's thread

I have BOG breakfast for 2 people to cancel on 5/11 @9:05am. PM me to coordinate.

I have the following ADRs I need to cancel. Message me if you want to try and coordinate a time. Otherwise, I'll cancel them tomorrow morning.

May 30 The Plaza 12:55 party of 2
May 30 BOG 2:20 party of 2
May 30 BOG 5:55 party of 2
May 31 Beaches & Cream 5:20 party of 2
also have
June 4 Sci-Fi 5:05 party of 2

OMG! Took me forever with TP alerts and just taking what was available (9:55PM was a definite NO WAY for DH), and today just standing by the Disney Dining BOG reserve button hoping and clicking it endlessly to get what I wanted. Finally! These are current reservations too (in the last 2 days) so since we're in the 30 day mark people are cancelling. So there is hope folks!

So now I'll be cancelling:

All BOG for a party of 2.

5/24 9:25A
5/24 9:55P
5/26 12:00P
5/26 1:35P

Update: All cancelled 4/23 @ 8:33 PM EST

Last edited:

Need to cancel:

Be Our Guest Lunch for May 26th @ 11:50 for 5

and

Be Our Guest Dinner for May 26th @ 4:25 for 5

PM me if you'd like to coordinate a time.

I have a reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table at 8 AM on Monday, May 14. I'm thinking more and more that with all boys, it isn't going to be a hit. I would like to go to Crystal Palace instead. So I'm planning on cancelling if someone would like to coordinate. That is the prime reservation time for breakfast!

I have a lunch reservation for Cinderella's table, May 7 at 2:45 I am going to cancel...PM for coordination? Is that allowed? It's for two adults and one child

Canceled :(

Last edited:
I will be cancelling Chef Mickey's Character Breakfast for 5/30 @ 7:15 am at noon EST on Wednesday 5/2.

Cancelling the following at noon today (Wed May 2)
Ohana
I don't know if this will open a table, but I'm changing my Ohana reservation from 17 people to 13 people.
Date: Tuesday, May 8
Time: 5:40 pm

Be Our Guest Dinner for 5
Date: Saturday, May 12
Time: 6:20 pm

Trip getting very close and I've finally decided to drop my BOG Dinner reservation and wait until December for new menu.

Party of 2
May 24 @ 6:55P

UPDATE: No longer available a/o 5/4 @ 4:05P est.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!