May 16 visit - advice?

subtchr

DIS Veteran
Hi, All!

I will be visiting DLR on Wednesday, May 16. Three older adults, one possibly using a scooter for mobility issues, will get park hopper and MaxPass.

The only thing I have planned so far is a Blue Bayou lunch reservation. I've never eaten there and have always wanted to.

I did the WOC dessert party two years ago and loved it, but of course WOC is not available then. It looks as if PTN is at 8:45, and the Pixar nighttime show is 9:30. I've seen PTN, but the other two have not. I still think our priority should be the Pixar show. Any dissenting opinions? Any possibility of experiencing both? Any good dessert/meal options that would enhance the experience for either?

Anything else I should consider for a one-day visit to optimize our experience? Thanks!

It’s a rough call when you just have one day. I might be tempted to focus on PTN just because the fireworks get cancelled so often... it’d be a shame to miss out on nighttime entertainment altogether!

It’s a rough call when you just have one day. I might be tempted to focus on PTN just because the fireworks get cancelled so often... it’d be a shame to miss out on nighttime entertainment altogether!

Great point; we might make a game day decision, especially if it’s at all windy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter