MaxPass

Lostdutchman

Earning My Ears
I know I can buy this as soon as I enter the park but how early in advance can I put it in my Disney app?

Thanks

If you buy a ticket with it, you can load out into your app as soon as you buy the ticket, but it won't activate until your ticket has been scanned. Otherwise, you buy it on the app after you ticket has been scanned foor the day.

We just left the parks after having been there since Saturday and it was well worth it in my opinion. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and we could scan tickets at the monorail station and have our first FP booked before we set foot in the park.

I’ll be getting my tickets in the mail this week. Can I scan them in the app right away? If so I will wait until we get in town and add the two max passes

You can scan your tickets into the app right away. You'll add Maxpass after you enter the park the first time and use the app to add it (you'll need a credit card loaded and will need to enter the security code). You'll need to add Maxpass each day that you wish to use it.

What about e-ticket confirmation printout that are exchanged for “real” tickets on the first day of entering the parks (bought through a conference link from the actual Disney site)? I notice they do have a barcode. Is that the same one as the one that will be on actual ticket, and can I thus scan it in the day before we start our visit, or do I have to wait with that until we’re actually there?

What about e-ticket confirmation printout that are exchanged for “real” tickets on the first day of entering the parks (bought through a conference link from the actual Disney site)? I notice they do have a barcode. Is that the same one as the one that will be on actual ticket, and can I thus scan it in the day before we start our visit, or do I have to wait with that until we’re actually there?

You can scan the bar code and assign a name to the ticket in the app in advance, so all you have to do on entering the park is buy Maxpass.

Can't figure out how to delete this. Never mind! Figured it out online, thank you.

Last edited:
You can scan the bar code and assign a name to the ticket in the app in advance, so all you have to do on entering the park is buy Maxpass.
Cool to know. Hate to be one of the annoying people who speedwalk the Park while looking at their phone for longer than absolutely necessary...
:oops:

You can scan your tickets into the app right away. You'll add Maxpass after you enter the park the first time and use the app to add it (you'll need a credit card loaded and will need to enter the security code). You'll need to add Maxpass each day that you wish to use it.

So by scanning right away I won’t have to worry about losing them between now and December lol

Dumb follow on question...
If I scan the ticket in the app the day before I go to the park and bring my paper e-ticket information to the turnstiles scanner they still print my “real” paper tickets?

I have and AP that includes Maxpass. On my upcoming trip my spouse will be joining me. He doesn't have and AP and doesn't have a smart phone. Can I add his ticket to my app to get Maxpass for him and manage both of our Maxpasses?

I have and AP that includes Maxpass. On my upcoming trip my spouse will be joining me. He doesn't have and AP and doesn't have a smart phone. Can I add his ticket to my app to get Maxpass for him and manage both of our Maxpasses?

Yes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter