MaxPass without early entry privilege

warrenz1963

Mouseketeer
On my future visit (early March 2019, only time we can go) I will not have early entry privileges. But if I understand correctly, MaxPass starts working during early entry.
My question is: can I use MaxPass during the early entry hour without having the early entry privilege on my ticket?

Thank you knowledgeable people!

You will likely be let through the turnstiles 20-30 minutes before opening. Once your ticket is scanned you can begin using maxpass while you wait for rope drop.

On non-MM/EMH days, you can use MaxPass the moment your ticket is scanned at the gate. I believe that on MM/EMH mornings, FPs aren't available until the official park opening time. That is, if the park opens officially at 8:00 and you get in at 7:00 for EMH/MM, you won't be able to get a FP until 8:00. Pretty sure that's how it works. Certainly that's how it worked for me about two months ago.

On non-MM/EMH days, you can use MaxPass the moment your ticket is scanned at the gate. I believe that on MM/EMH mornings, FPs aren't available until the official park opening time. That is, if the park opens officially at 8:00 and you get in at 7:00 for EMH/MM, you won't be able to get a FP until 8:00. Pretty sure that's how it works. Certainly that's how it worked for me about two months ago.
Thank you!

On an EMH day (a Monday) in early July, we were scanned in around 7:30 (8:00 official park opening), and immediately booked an FP for RSR, with a return time of 8:15. So the EMH folks don't make a HUGE difference in the available FP pool first thing in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter