Maxpass and Pixels

AllYouNeed

Earning My Ears
I remember reading a few months ago that Maxpass has some glitches with Pixel phones. I think, at the time, Disney was recommending that guests use iPhones instead, if possible. Are there still issues with Maxpass and Pixels? Was it ever corrected?

I have a Pixel 3 XL and have never had a single issue, except when the entire system went down.

I have the original Pixel XL and have never had a problem using Maxpass.

I was one of those talking about this issue previously because I didn't experience it until I had tickets I was buying MP for every day for my friends. I did not run into it with my AP with MP already attached.

The word at the time was "IT is aware and is working on it". I haven't heard anything since then and my last trip after that one I was using my AP which never had an issue so I can't even speak to that... Except I had no issue as usual with my AP and MP.

I'm going to go with positive thoughts that Disney did fix this issue.

I was one of those talking about this issue previously because I didn't experience it until I had tickets I was buying MP for every day for my friends. I did not run into it with my AP with MP already attached.

The word at the time was "IT is aware and is working on it". I haven't heard anything since then and my last trip after that one I was using my AP which never had an issue so I can't even speak to that... Except I had no issue as usual with my AP and MP.

I'm going to go with positive thoughts that Disney did fix this issue.
I often go with a CM friend and add MP to their ticket on a daily basis and have no issues.

I often go with a CM friend and add MP to their ticket on a daily basis and have no issues.

Yeah, my comment was referring to back when there was an issue in late December/early January and that I never saw it except in that specific instance. Nothing recent. Without fail I could book my own FPs if I didn't select their tickets. The issues with theirs would come and go throughout the day (it would just say "no FPs available" even if they were). They were on 5 day PHs.

It was a known issue when I talked to guest services about it and was told to use an iPhone instead of my 2XL.

As far as I can tell, the issue was fixed based on lack of complaints lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter