Maw/wdw

Chipmonksmommy

Earning My Ears
:cloud9: my son is 5 and he is a make a wish child. we have been planning this trip for about 10 months now. we finally have a date to go (May 28th thru June 3rd) im a planner ESPECIALLY when we're doing something we've never done before. (the whole plane and disney world is both new to us as a family. none of us have experienced either one of these) anyways. Make a wish said something about an expense check for extra food at airports and gas for the rent car and such. can anyone tell me how much this expense check will be so i know if i need to take extra money with us. thanks sooo much!! :cloud9:

Your son will have an amazing trip! There's a wonderful thread here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2626769 that can definitely help you plan. Most of those posting have been or will be going on wish trips. You'll find a wealth of information there. As to your question, I believe the amount given for an expense trip varies based on the size of your family and the individual wish organization involved.

I agree with the other poster.
From what I have read, there is not a set amount that each family gets. It seems to be based on family size and the resources of the individual wish granting organization.
That is something you can ask your wish granters - if you state it in tens of knowing how much money you need to bring yourself, I am sure thy have had the question before.

Hope you all have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter