MAW trip report

Lyn,
We brought our suits but never made it to the pool--there was just too much else to do! When we got home I realized we never even saw the big pool. lol Our villa was at the opposite end of the village. We loved the huge accessible bathroom and shower in the villa too. How was discovery cove?

Marie
( who also has a son named Justin!)

cometzero said:
only problem Justin had (he is 17 and5'11") is he wished they had a few big (ok normal lol) size tables in the gingerbread house, but I thought it was kind of cute seeing him sit in the little tables.

As someone who has volunteered at GKTW from time to time, I completely hear ya on the size of the tables!

Eric Justin has been having that problem w/ alot of things lately, he had his 4th heart surgery in May at a childrens hospital and the gurneys were all to short from him :o)
Marie your villa must have been by ours 115. It's funny you mentioned bringing your suit, Justin's wish was to "stay at GKTW swim w/ the dolphins" but I forgot MY suit, luckily I was looking for it the day before to wear under my clothes at islands of adventure so we had time to run to the swimsuit store in the outlet mall and get one, It would have been a big mess If I didn't find out until the day at the cove since we had to me there around 9. Discovery Cove honestly was on the thebest days of our lives, the dolphin swim was amazing, but just laying aounrd and snorckling was realling nice and so relaxing, it is pretty expensive, so if it wasn't for it being Justin's wish, we never would have been able to afford a day there,I am so grateful to all the people that donate time and money to make thses things possible for the kids and their families, Lyn www.caringbridge.org/nj/justinw

Lyn,
Your day at discovery cove sounded wondeful--thanks for sharing! :flower: I finally have all our photos in albums and it's been great to look through them. It's funny to see us all in shorts when we have a windchill in single digits here! Btw, you have a great website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter