MAW trip info on VIP lounges

j-me

Mouseketeer
Well, it looks like we got a date to go May 6th!! :cheer2: We are all excited... :cheer2:
People mention the VIP lounges/rooms. How do you find out about them and where are they? What is in them?

Does it rain much in May?

And how do you get the ticker countdown on this site?

Any words of wisdom for the trip would be great? Pack, don't pack, what to expect at GKTW...thanks

j-me
:cold: gotta get out of this michigan weather

You will get a book when you arrive at the village- it is called The Bunny Book. it as directions to the theme parks and other useful information. it will tell you where the VIP lounges are at Epcot and how to access them.

Do not forget to bring an extra bag for all the stuff the village leaves for the kids.

have a great time.

Just wanted to say congrats!! We are going the first week in October and can't wait! I don't have much info for you, we are just learning ourselves. :teeth:

I don't know if it rains much in May in FL, but I'm guessing you will get some kind of rain storms ( hopefully not). My dd's Wish trip was last June, early June. Make sure to bring rain ponchos with you to the parks. We brought a couple from home from the dollar store before we left.The dollar store ponchos only lasted us one day. We ended up buying 2 of the Disney ponchos at MK or MGM( can't remember which park). It rained about every evening we were there. A couple of the evenings were soaking rains where it rained for hours! :umbrella:
I was hoping with the rain, it would rain about a half hour in the afternoons and that would be it, but that wasn't the case.
So be prepared with having the rain ponchos with. You can buy them at any of the Disney parks, I think they were $5 or $6 each.

Character meals: Make sure to bring an autograph book and a pen with you to your character meal. All the characters that come around your table will sign the book if you hand it to them. We brought 2 autograph books from the dollar store with us (1 for each child). They weren't the Disney ones, but it was fine with my dd and ds. I don't know if GKTW supplies the autograph books or not, but you can bring your own from home or I think the Walmart by GKTW supplies them.

Have a great trip!

Roseprincess princess:

Before I moved to FL, we did three trips in May. Not as much rain as June through August, but you probably should count on one day of rain. Seems like every May trip had a day of rain.

One of those times, we used the rainy morning at the pool and had the place to ourselves. Kids loved it!

Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter