Matt's Fall, 2019 adventure with Club 33 and 21 Royal

Ohhhhhhhhhh what a FUN trip!!!! How amazing was that?! Wow, Matt, just so incredible, and you and Amy looked perfect for the part. I would love to do a themed dinner like that; it would sure add to the excitement and fun :)

Count on it.

YES!

Again, a truly epic TR. Loved every bit! Thank you so much for sharing. What a treat to be able to vicariously experience this with you because of your wonderful detailing and photos.

Beautiful decanter!

I think my DH and I would be up for 21 in Oct 2021. Will message you.

Well, offically planning a return to 33 and 21 October of next year if all this C19 garbage ends by then.

Are you looking for folks to join the party? My wife and I (and perhaps another couple) might be interested. We are all in the Phoenix area also.

Are you looking for folks to join the party? My wife and I (and perhaps another couple) might be interested. We are all in the Phoenix area also.

We don't have a full roster yet. I think we are at 8 out of the 12. We are a bit off from making the reservation (7-8 months is when we booked last time), but I'll check back as we firm up plans seeing how this C19 thing goes.

Yes, I'm not going anywhere near CA for at least a year until C19 restrictions on a premium Disney experience for the premium price are relaxed. I'm not gonna wear a mask at DLR.
Stepping in with a gentle reminder: This board is a place to discuss a shared love of Disney, not to enter the for/against mask debate. Let's try to keep the mask comments out of the discussion if possible. Thank you.
Now, back to a good discussion on a very fun topic...

Well, offically planning a return to 33 and 21 October of next year if all this C19 garbage ends by then.
Sigh. I’d love to raise my hand to join but I’m supposed to be getting off one of the ABD river cruises that day and hopping a plane to Nepal to hike base camp (assuming Covid doesn’t interfere). Put me on the list for next time—or if this gets backed up. DH and I would love to experience :)

Back when this thread was being updated regularly, I was in talks with a couple people about scheduling a meal. We were so excited and I was willing/able to plunk down $3K for my daughter and I to dine and stay the night at the Grand. Then with Covid, our business took a big hit (we own a small business) and now I can't imagine sitting a table full of people that aren't in my own family. I don't know if I'll ever do this now. I guess it doesn't even matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter