Mattresses at BCV

izzy

“I slapped Ouiser Boudreaux”
For anyone who has stayed at the BCV n the last few months, how are the mattresses? I was there about 5 years ago, and the one on the queen bed in our studio was rock hard. As a side sleeper, I kept waking up with aching hips. The front desk said they didn’t have mattress toppers and couldn’t swap out for another mattress, so I ended up putting the full size mattress from the sofa bed on top of the queen bed, which as you can imagine didn’t work very well. I’m staying there again in January and am hoping they have replaced the mattresses with something more comfortable.

Currently in a BCV studio. The mattress is quite comfortable, my husband is actually sleeping on the murphy bed because he hurt his back and he claims the mattress on the queen is too soft and bothers his back.

I just got back from staying in a 2bdrm villa. My husband and I are both side sleepers. We both woke up with aching shoulders, aching hips, and asleep hands. When we stayed there in 2017 I didn't have any trouble so I'm not sure if we just got unlucky or if we're particular the older we get. Hopefully you'll get lucky like we did in 2017 and not in 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter