• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Matching T-shirt pictures?

Neko

Mouseketeer
I love the matching shirts people had on when we went last year. My DH isn't convinced he would do it. Can I see pics of people's matching shirts? What do they say? Thanks!

I didn't think my husband would go for it either, but he finally gave in. It made it very easy to get dressed each day. Here's a few of ours.

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/esgordon/Disney/117925731703_0_ALB;
1.jpg
117925731703_0_ALB-1.jpg
;
863374731703_0_ALB.jpg
;
285308731703_0_ALB.jpg
;
397728731703_0_ALB.jpg
;
853466731703_0_ALB.jpg
;
588798731703_0_ALB.jpg
;
709856731703_0_ALB.jpg
;
556806661703_0_ALB-1.jpg

We had Mickey hats with our names, Gordon Family Getting Wild At Animal Kingdom; Stick Figures that says Gordon Family Making Magical Memories; Celebration with Gordon Family Celebrating 1st Family Vacation at WDW; Our Names in Walt Disney Lettering

Those are beautiful shirts! Did you get them airbrushed somewhere?

I saw a 'music video' a family made where they had matching shirts and their DS had one that said "I don't do matching shirts". It was hilarious!

Can't wait to see everyones pictures!

Thanks to all the wonderful DISignors on these Boards, DS and I wore matching shirts all 11 days of our trip last year ... with designs front & back! I am already planning on making shirts for this years return with DH!

image087.jpg

image038.jpg

image123.jpg

Those are beautiful shirts! Did you get them airbrushed somewhere?

I saw a 'music video' a family made where they had matching shirts and their DS had one that said "I don't do matching shirts". It was hilarious!

Can't wait to see everyones pictures!

I had them designed my the folks on the DIS boards. Then you print them on transfer paper and iron them on. A couple have started peeling a little, but for the price, they were great. I still use them as workout/running shirts.

Trying to decide on designs for our upcoming mother/daughter trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter