Matching shirts for a huge range of sizes/preferences?

kiramay

DIS Veteran
I’m starting to research places/shops to get 1-2 sets of matching shirts made for our November trip. The difficulty I’m having is finding a place that will do Disney themes and offer different shirt options. We need kids up to men’s XXL. Some want 100% cotton and some want poly blends. Etc. There are 11-13 of us going.

Is it hard to get the designs from Etsy and put them on our own shirts? Do iron-ons look cheap?

Thank you!

Invest in a Cricut machine and make your own. It's the best money I've ever spent. Michaels have t-shirts on sell quite often in a variety of sizes.

We've done eBay for shirts, they had no problem accommodating a variety of sizes from little kid 6 to 4x. And they were very reasonably priced, about $10 a shirt. They didn't have terribly exciting designs, but they have a few choices. We've also done the download from Etsy route and make your own. They look good, but sometimes they look too small on adult shirts because you print them regular paper size transfers. We bought ours online and just used our printer to print. Make sure you get an iron that gets hot too. We used grandma's iron that I'm pretty sure came over on the Mayflower and it worked much better than our iron. Apparently it just wasn't hot enough.

I think our iron ons turned out great. I was a little scared at first. we got shirts at hobby lobby for 2.88 each. I chose a design on etsy that only had words and a simple picture for 1.99 . I personalized it in Microsoft paint , after I found a website that had free fonts typed what I wanted and pasted it in the design.
The iron ons were bought with the 40% off coupon, they were 5.88 for 6. What I found is the brand of iron on can make the diffrence.

I have a trip coming up next week with my 2 adult sisters, a 9yo niece and 11 yo nephew. We are all different sizes ( up to 4X) and shapes. I ordered one set of matching shirts from a place I, found on Facebook. they are the same color and have a Mickey head for my nephew and Minnie heads for the girls. The heads are actually names of many Disney characters. Those came to $96 for 5 shirts. I also ordered another set from another company. This time they have the same design but everybody picked their own color. The picture is of Darth Vader in front of the castle holding a bunch of Mickey balloons and says something about wishing upon a death star. those totaled about $88 as I had a 10% discount. I don't want to break any rules about naming the companies so message me if you want the names. At least the 2nd company offered 100% cotton or a blend, I don't remember if the first one did or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts