MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

I am so happy you are back!! If you are feeling up to it, I finally have the last FE name from my previous request. Can you please make the rectangular Disney Magic itinerary map for June 22-29, 2019 for the Chambers Family. Many thanks!!!

Hi Dawn,

May I get

Mickey-Dream-Peter
Pluto-Dream-Tracie
Donald-Dream-Joe
Daisy-Dream-Jessica
Minnie-Dream-Julie

(2) Disney cruise ship design with the Mickey heads and fireworks for me. Our family name is Wolf our names are Tina, Tim and Gabby and the Ship is the Fantasy and Dream.
Disney cruise ship design with the Mickey heads and fireworks for friends. Their Family Name is Pustizzi, names are Peter, Tracie, Jessica, Joe and Julie, ship is the Dream.

Thanks,

Tina

I am looking for simple printable door magnets for a girls cruise on the Fantasy - leaving May 23, 2019.

Heather
Samantha
Maya
Priya
Anna Kate

Minnie heads with different color variations would be great - we are not picky!

Thanks!

Hi Dawn
I hope I am requesting this the right way.
If you have time I would love some designs for my trip in November.
Can I please have the stroller tag (it will be for a scooter)
The design I want is the Doom Buggy for Disney World that says Snoda's Doom Buggy, December 2019
This is the image from Photobucket

Please let me know if you need any other info.
THank you again so much :)

I would like to ask if you would be able to do the Mickey heads for me? We are cruising on the Wonder in Oct. of 2019. I would like the name in one ear and the date in the other
I would like:

Mickey Pumpkin head- Donna 2019
Minnie Pumpkin Head- Ciara 2019
Mickey Pumpkin head- Disney Wonder 2019

And could I also get the Minnie Head with the anchor with just the names, no date?
One for Donna and one for Ciara

Still dealing with stuff, but I am going to try and re-open again.
I do hope things are better for you. I have a question. Can you do magnets (or just the template and I can print and place on a magnet)?in different Disney characters personalized with a name?

I am looking for simple printable door magnets for a girls cruise on the Fantasy - leaving May 23, 2019.

Heather
Samantha
Maya
Priya
Anna Kate

Minnie heads with different color variations would be great - we are not picky!

Thanks!

I made you some Minnie Mouse heads. I will pm you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_7025.JPG

Last edited:
I have decided to give you guys an update about why I have been gone. This has been super hard for me. Last year, I was in the hospital twice, due to side effects from radiation treatments for head and neck cancer I had back in 2009. I have problems with swallowing and no matter what I eat and drink, it's ending up in my lungs. This leads to not being able to breathe, and ending up with pneumonia. I basically had no choice but do get a peg tube, or basically, die. I was just not able to get the nutrition I need, and I was under 90 pounds.

Believe me when I tell you, I did not want a peg tube. I had one during treatment back in 2009, and I would have died without it, but I still hated it. I had it for 18 months the first time and I worked so hard to get rid of that thing. Unfortunately, there are also radiation side effects that happen years later, and because of those, my swallowing has again, declined. This time, it does not appear that I will ever be able to eat or drink anything ever again. It's not something that is fixable. I have not eaten or drank anything since last August. I am miserable. Honestly, it's torture. I'm just not feeling very creative right now, and it's hard to make myself do any artwork or anything. I am connected to a feed pump for 8-10 hours a day. It just sucks. I was holding out hope when I got the tube last year, that the swallowing therapy would help and I would be able to at least eat some foods, but unfortunately, it's just not safe for me to swallow anything.

I really am going to try and fill the requests here. I guess I'm just asking you guys to cut me some slack if I don't get them done, or it takes me longer to get things done than it used to. I'm trying to not shut totally down my thread again. It's just hard. Also, my neuropathy has been getting worse and worse, and it's getting harder for me to do things. :(

I will try and work on another request tomorrow. I'll take any prayers and good vibes anyone would like to send my way.

Last edited:
I have decided to give you guys an update about why I have been gone. This has been super hard for me. Last year, I was in the hospital twice, due to side effects from radiation treatments for head and neck cancer I had back in 2009. I have problems with swallowing and no matter what I eat and drink, it's ending up in my lungs. This leads to not being able to breathe, and ending up with pneumonia. I basically had no choice but do get a peg tube, or basically, die. I was just not able to get the nutrition I need, and I was under 90 pounds.

Believe me when I tell you, I did not want a peg tube. I had one during treatment back in 2009, and I would have died without it, but I still hated it. I had it for 18 months the first time and I worked so hard to get rid of that thing. Unfortunately, there are also radiation side effects that happen years later, and because of those, my swallowing has again, declined. This time, it does not appear that I will ever be able to eat or drink anything ever again. It's not something that is fixable. I have not eaten or drank anything since last August. I am miserable. Honestly, it's torture. I'm just not feeling very creative right now, and it's hard to make myself do any artwork or anything. I am connected to a feed pump for 8-10 hours a day. It just sucks. I was holding out hope when I got the tube last year, that the swallowing therapy would help and I would be able to at least eat some foods, but unfortunately, it's just not safe for me to swallow anything.

I really am going to try and fill the requests here. I guess I'm just asking you guys to cut me some slack if I don't get them done, or it takes me longer to get things done than it used to. I'm trying to not shut totally down my thread again. It's just hard. Also, my neuropathy has been getting worse and worse, and it's getting harder for me to do things. :(

I will try and work on another request tomorrow. I'll take any prayers and good vibes anyone would like to send my way.

Hi Dawn, can't imagine how hard the situation you've been through. I will keep you in my prayers and hope you get better soon.

I am so happy you are back!! If you are feeling up to it, I finally have the last FE name from my previous request. Can you please make the rectangular Disney Magic itinerary map for June 22-29, 2019 for the Chambers Family. Many thanks!!!

Hi! I added it to your album in my Flickr. :) Hope you're doing well.

Hi Dawn
I hope I am requesting this the right way.
If you have time I would love some designs for my trip in November.
Can I please have the stroller tag (it will be for a scooter)
The design I want is the Doom Buggy for Disney World that says Snoda's Doom Buggy, December 2019

Please let me know if you need any other info.
THank you again so much :)

Your request is done and I will send you a PM with the link to my Flickr and if you like it you can download the full resolution copy from there.

Edited to remove attachment.

Last edited:
Hi Dawn,

May I get

Mickey-Dream-Peter
Pluto-Dream-Tracie
Donald-Dream-Joe
Daisy-Dream-Jessica
Minnie-Dream-Julie

(2) Disney cruise ship design with the Mickey heads and fireworks for me. Our family name is Wolf our names are Tina, Tim and Gabby and the Ship is the Fantasy and Dream.
Disney cruise ship design with the Mickey heads and fireworks for friends. Their Family Name is Pustizzi, names are Peter, Tracie, Jessica, Joe and Julie, ship is the Dream.

Thanks,

Tina

Made these for you. Will PM you a link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! You have been through so much! Sending you lots of prayers and good thoughts.....

When you are up to it.....May I please have:

Minnie Pumpkin head with bow Morgan 2019
Minnie Pumpkin head with bow Sydney 2019
Minnie Pumpkin head with bow Nichole 2019

Disney Fantasy cruise ship with fireworks
Pachter (family last name)
Minnie head: Morgan
Minnie head: Sydney
Minnie head: Nichole

Thank you so very very much and I truly hope you are feeling better soon!
Nichole

Hope you feel better soon. Don’t want to add to your list. I’ll just hit you up next vacation. Following along so I dont forget 😊. Wish you all the best.

Hi Dawn,

Is it possible to get the stroller tag that has Mickey and the Castle in the background (bottom right of the pic)?

image.jpg

The Cuoghi Family
August 2019

Thank you!!

Hi Dawn,

Is it possible to get the stroller tag that has Mickey and the Castle in the background (bottom right of the pic)?

View attachment 409610

The Cuoghi Family
August 2019

Thank you!!
Hi @mcuoghi ! Dawn hasn't been feeling well lately and I would like to try to help you with your request. I have been saving clip art of different stroller tags and don't have the one pictured but something similar

Fab5.jpg

If you would like to use this one I could make it up for you and if you did you also want it to say Our First Visit?
Let me know
Simply Tink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!