MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hello,
In the past you have made me some great designs for our trips to Disney but this time we’re going to be going on our first Disney cruise.
If possible can you make me the Disney cruise ship design you made above with the Mickey heads and fireworks.
Our names are Melissa , Dave and David Jr
The cruise ship is the dream and our family name is the Stuart Family.
Also can you please make me the Mickey head with sailor Mickey on it and the cruise logo. My son’s name is David and if you can include “my first cruise” that be great. If it can’t fit I understand.

Thank you so much for all the amazing work you do for everyone !

Sending you a pm with the link. :)

Hi Is it possible for you to make me a stroller tag with Toy Story or fab 6 characters that says Ethan & Aiden stroller we are going in July to Disney World.
Also If you could do a 4x6 autograph cover that says Ethan's Autograph Book and a second one that says Aiden's Autograph Book. ( either Fab 6 or Mickey or Toy Story) just different one for each boy.
I also need a welcome letter saying from Mickey or Toys Story one with Ethan's name one with Aiden's name
I was trying to see if you made a letter that I could mail saying like I hear your coming can't wait to see you , etc.......... If you do can you make me two of these one Ethan and one for Aiden

Thanks very much I really appreciate anything you can do.
Tammy

Hi Is it possible for you to make me a stroller tag with Toy Story or fab 6 characters that says Ethan & Aiden stroller we are going in July to Disney World.
Also If you could do a 4x6 autograph cover that says Ethan's Autograph Book and a second one that says Aiden's Autograph Book. ( either Fab 6 or Mickey or Toy Story) just different one for each boy.
I also need a welcome letter saying from Mickey or Toys Story one with Ethan's name one with Aiden's name
I was trying to see if you made a letter that I could mail saying like I hear your coming can't wait to see you , etc.......... If you do can you make me two of these one Ethan and one for Aiden

Thanks very much I really appreciate anything you can do.
Tammy

I am done with your requests. I will send you a pm with a link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

Hey Dawn sorry to bother you but I saw what you did for another poster (#563) and was hoping you could do the same for me.
I would really like an autograph cover with the Toy Story theme that says Princess Kate's Autographs 2019
I appreciate anything you can do.
Thanks!

Hey Dawn sorry to bother you but I saw what you did for another poster (#563) and was hoping you could do the same for me.
I would really like an autograph cover with the Toy Story theme that says Princess Kate's Autographs 2019
I appreciate anything you can do.
Thanks!

Hi! I will pm you the link to my Flickr.

phonto.png

Hi! I hope all is well!

I'm am checking to see if you could make hair tie designs, 4 to a page for our upcoming cruise.
Top: Cruise LogoDesign with words Cruise hair...Don't Care!!!
Bottom: Disney Magic, The Thomas Family

Is this doable?
Please and thank you!

Hi! I hope all is well!

I'm am checking to see if you could make hair tie designs, 4 to a page for our upcoming cruise.
Top: Cruise LogoDesign with words Cruise hair...Don't Care!!!
Bottom: Disney Magic, The Thomas Family

Is this doable?
Please and thank you!

I am not sure what you're asking for. Do you mean you want me to make a holder that you are going to place 4 hair ties on? Or you are actually going to make the actual hair ties themselves somehow incorporating whatever I design? Do you have any kind of photos to show me? Sorry that I'm not understanding. I am thinking you just mean something to hold the hair ties, but I'm unsure.

ETA: @monique5 , is this what you mean? Make a card for the hair ties to be placed on?
IMG_5855.JPG IMG_5856.JPG

Last edited:
I am not sure what you're asking for. Do you mean you want me to make a holder that you are going to place 4 hair ties on? Or you are actually going to make the actual hair ties themselves somehow incorporating whatever I design? Do you have any kind of photos to show me? Sorry that I'm not understanding. I am thinking you just mean something to hold the hair ties, but I'm unsure.

ETA: @monique5 , is this what you mean? Make a card for the hair ties to be placed on?
View attachment 379956 View attachment 379957

@MataHari22 - Yes, like in the photos. Make a card for the hair ties to be placed on. Seeing if you could do 4 to a page. Thanks!

@DisneyMom1968 , not sure if you saw that the 7 items you requested have been done and uploaded to my Flickr. I never received a response here, or to my pm that I sent, and it doesn't show that anyone has looked at your Flickr album. It's been a week since I posted and I only guarantee that your items will be available to download for two weeks, so this is just a reminder that if you want them, please download and save them. Thank you! :)

Hi Dawn,
Love your designs! I have a friend going with her grandson and wanted to get her a few things if possible.
Everything can be with the original gang.
A welcome letter for Aydin to the Animation.
A stroller tag
Pumpkin mickey ears
Name fill
An invitation to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Hello, you do fabulous work!! I'm interested in an invite for the After Fireworks Dessert Party at MK for Thursday, August 1, 2019
8:15pm is check-in time.
This is my "gift" to the 14 family and friends that are joining me for the week at Disney for my FAB 5-0 birthday on that day.

Thank you!!

Hi Dawn,
Love your designs! I have a friend going with her grandson and wanted to get her a few things if possible.
Everything can be with the original gang.
A welcome letter for Aydin to the Animation.
A stroller tag
Pumpkin mickey ears
Name fill
An invitation to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party

Thanks so much!

Hi, I'm done with the items you requested. I will send you a pm with the link to download the items. Please let me know when you have downloaded them. Thanks.

phonto.png

Hi Dawn,
I am going on my first Disney Cruise! So excited! I was wondering if you could make the Disney cruise ship design with the Mickey heads and fireworks for me. Our family name is Seltzer, our names are Donna & Jeff and the Ship is the Fantasy.
Also, do you make anything that goes around the number on the door? I would love to put Mickey ears are something similar.
Thanks so much,
Donna

Dawn, the mickey pumpkin heads were a hit can I have a few more names please.

Nina
Nana
Mom
Jarred
Selena

thanks in advance,
Jody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!