MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Dawn,
I love the journals above! Would it be possible to make Mickey one with the square corners with the name Jake and if possible May 2016?

Thanks!

I love your Mickey and Minnie T-shirt design. I would love to have one personalized for our trip on the 23rd of the month. I would love for it to say Cook Family April 2016 . Names would be Kristina and Kevin for the larger parent heads and we have one daughter Sami for the smaller minnie head. Thanks so much for your time.

Hi! Your designs are great! Would you like to do some name fills and mickey heads, please? If you have time, we are leaving for Disney on the 23rd.

I was thinking for the name fills, a star wars background with a character on the side:

Kamryn (with Rey and BB8) maybe one character on each side
Sami (with r2d2)
Kristina (with r2d2)
Kevin (with Darth Vader)
Mary (with Chewbacca)

For the mickey heads I would love to have:
a solid black mickey head with a sorcerers hat
a mickey head filled with tie dye
a mickey head with stitch
a mickey head with a safari hat (maybe a cheetah print band around it)
a minnie head with a safari hat (maybe a cheetah print bow)

I 've seen some mickey heads with the names in them. If you have the time and would be willing to put each of our names in the heads, that would be much appreciated. If not, that's ok too. I know your time is valuable!

Thank you so very much!!!!!
Mary

Hi! Your designs are great! Would you like to do some name fills and mickey heads, please? If you have time, we are leaving for Disney on the 23rd.

I was thinking for the name fills, a star wars background with a character on the side:

Kamryn (with Rey and BB8) maybe one character on each side
Sami (with r2d2)
Kristina (with r2d2)
Kevin (with Darth Vader)
Mary (with Chewbacca)

For the mickey heads I would love to have:
a solid black mickey head with a sorcerers hat
a mickey head filled with tie dye
a mickey head with stitch
a mickey head with a safari hat (maybe a cheetah print band around it)
a minnie head with a safari hat (maybe a cheetah print bow)

I 've seen some mickey heads with the names in them. If you have the time and would be willing to put each of our names in the heads, that would be much appreciated. If not, that's ok too. I know your time is valuable!

Thank you so very much!!!!!
Mary

Hi there! Unfortunately, the name fills are not easy for me to do, and to be honest, everyone else's that I've seen done, are waaay better than I can do. I would suggest using one of the other awesome DISigners for the name fills.

The Mickey heads, those, I can do. But I cannot start working on them until Sunday night. (I have plans.) So, to clarify, are you saying you want each one of those Mickey heads for every person listed? So, 25 total, each one with each name? Just want to make sure I know what I need to do. Also, it will take me a few days, since I will be starting from scratch. Please just let me know, thanks! :)

Hi there! Unfortunately, the name fills are not easy for me to do, and to be honest, everyone else's that I've seen done, are waaay better than I can do. I would suggest using one of the other awesome DISigners for the name fills.

The Mickey heads, those, I can do. But I cannot start working on them until Sunday night. (I have plans.) So, to clarify, are you saying you want each one of those Mickey heads for every person listed? So, 25 total, each one with each name? Just want to make sure I know what I need to do. Also, it will take me a few days, since I will be starting from scratch. Please just let me know, thanks! :)
25 is a lot, LOL! I was in my Disney daze when I suggested that! Let's just do the Mickey heads with no names!

25 is a lot, LOL! I was in my Disney daze when I suggested that! Let's just do the Mickey heads with no names!

Well, normally, we don't post non-personalized items because unscrupulous people take our works we created and sell them on etsy. And really, if you want blanks, you can probably just google and find blank Mickey heads. I have absolutely no problem creating the items and personalizing 25 of them, I just wanted to make sure that is what you were asking me to do before I started the work. I can no longer work, so I like having things to do when I feel well enough. So, if you would like me to do that for you, I will. Just let me know. I have no other orders right now.

Well, normally, we don't post non-personalized items because unscrupulous people take our works we created and sell them on etsy. And really, if you want blanks, you can probably just google and find blank Mickey heads. I have absolutely no problem creating the items and personalizing 25 of them, I just wanted to make sure that is what you were asking me to do before I started the work. I can no longer work, so I like having things to do when I feel well enough. So, if you would like me to do that for you, I will. Just let me know. I have no other orders right now.[/QUOTE I completely understand about the blanks. I wouldn't want my designs copied either! How about this. Go ahead and do the name fills. On the safari mickey heads, just do Kevin on the Mickey and Kristina, Mary, Sami, and Kamryn on the Minnie. We are going to have the best vacation tees at Disney. Thanks so much!!!!

completely understand about the blanks. I wouldn't want my designs copied either! How about this. Go ahead and do the name fills. On the safari mickey heads, just do Kevin on the Mickey and Kristina, Mary, Sami, and Kamryn on the Minnie. We are going to have the best vacation tees at Disney. Thanks so much!!!!

@mchowell73 ~
As I wrote in my first answer to your query, I cannot do name fills. I do not have photoshop. I'm just working on an iPad that has a few apps on it.

Your Safari Mickey heads have been uploaded to my photobucket. Please find the full resolution images in the album at this link.

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/library/Mickey Heads?sort=3&page=1

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/media/Mickey Heads/image_zpsfvaw3gif.png.html?sort=3&o=2

image.jpeg

Since it snowed today, I was stuck home and inside all day. So, I created a bunch of tie dye Mickey head DISigns. If you want one of those, give me the number and the name you would like with that specific number. Posted examples of everything so you can see.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
I also created a Stitch Mickey head. I used the Lilo & Stitch font, but I can also use Waltograph.

On Wonders of Disney, I also found a Sorcerer's Hat black Mickey head I can put names in. So, let me know if you still want those.

image.png

image.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!