MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

@I'd rather be diving , haven't heard from you and it doesn't look like you even looked at the invitations I made. Just a reminder that I only guarantee keeping requests in my Flickr for two weeks. One week has already passed since I posted them. Because i do not want to pay to have a Flickr account, I have to delete things regularly. So, if you want them, please get them. Thank you.
Oh my gosh....I’m so sorry. I had not received anything that you had responded. I’ll look for them tonight. Again my apologies!!!

Oh my gosh....I’m so sorry. I had not received anything that you had responded. I’ll look for them tonight. Again my apologies!!!

I both quoted you and tagged you in this thread. You also never got your post count up like I asked, so I could not send you a private message. I will give you one more day to get it done so I can PM you the link. Then download and save immediately if you want them!

I am so sorry!! I had checked for an alert but I must have done some5hing wrong. I rally am sorry!! I so appreciate you doing them and understand your policy. I messed up.

Kari

I am so sorry!! I had checked for an alert but I must have done some5hing wrong. I rally am sorry!! I so appreciate you doing them and understand your policy. I messed up.

Kari

Ok. Part of the problem is that there are two people with the same screen name. Or am I going crazy? And I did send the other person a pm and they never answered me. They wanted name fills. You don't have your pm enabled. I sent you a link from my gmail account. I never use it, so I hope it goes through ok. If it doesn't enable your private messaging and I will send you the link that way. How in the heck does it allow two of the same name?

IMG_5641.JPG

Hello, is it possible to request a Welcome letter, or something we can wrap up as an announcement for a birthday gift.
It is for Allyson,
August 11-16 at Cooper Creek
Thank you in advance

Hello, is it possible to request a Welcome letter, or something we can wrap up as an announcement for a birthday gift.
It is for Allyson,
August 11-16 at Cooper Creek
Thank you in advance

I have no idea what Cooper Creek is. This is Disney related? I'm sorry, I need more information. And if it's an announcement should it be a welcome letter or a surprise you are doing something letter?

Last edited:
Hi Dawn:
I hope you are currently taking requests. Love your designs. Our Disney cruise is on April 12-15, 2019 and would love to have some of your designs for our doors. We are also celebrating my youngest 5th birthday at the Cruise

Disney Cruise Welcome Letter
1. Ship - Disney Dream
2. Kids names - Cameron and Jaden (both Boys)
3. Characters - Mickey and Friends

Mickey Heads
1. Daddy - Beast from Beauty and the Beast or Mickey if you dont have Beast
2. Cameron - Winnie
3. Jaden - Tigger
4. Mami - Belle
5. Grandma - Minnie
6. Fredy - Mickey
7. Vanessa - Minnie

Family Tree
1. Characters - Toy Story or Winnie the Pooh
2. Names - Daddy, Mami, Grandma, Jaden, Cameron

Cupcake - I saw several posts above you have a cupcake with the birthday number in the center of the frosting and at the bottom it says "Its my Birthday". I would like something similar
1. Name - Cameron
2. Birthday age - 5

Cruise boat with names - I saw a few post above you made the Disney Dream with Mickey heads around the fireworks and the family name in a circle.
I would need two
The first one:
1. Names - Daddy, Mami, Grandma, Jaden, Cameron
2. Family Name - Cordero-Fuentes
3. Ship - Disney Dream
The second one:
1. Names - Vanessa, Fredy
2. Family Name - Pesante-Hernandez
3. Ship - Disney Dream

Do you make Mickey Heads with country flags inside? If so, would you be able to do one with the Puerto Rico flag? You can add the Family names or the year 2019 to it

Thanks in advance!
You are awesome!
Marangelly

@marangelly , I can work on your requests over the next few days, but I need you to please get your post count over ten and you then need to enable conversations so that I can pm you the link to my Flickr account. That is how you download the items I create for you.

With the birthday cupcake, the writing will be at the top.

Last edited:
I forgot to ask for a stroller sign when you made the airlines tickets for me.

Could you make a stroller tag with Mickey?

Walt Disney World
Alex, Ben & Luke
February 2018

Thanks so much!

@marangelly , I can work on your requests over the next few days, but I need you to please get your post count over ten and you then need to enable conversations so that I can pm you the link to my Flickr account. That is how you download the items I create for you.

With the birthday cupcake, the writing will be at the top.

@MataHari22 I have increased my post as requested. Thanks again for doing these designs for our families

Hi Dawn:
I hope you are currently taking requests. Love your designs. Our Disney cruise is on April 12-15, 2019 and would love to have some of your designs for our doors. We are also celebrating my youngest 5th birthday at the Cruise
Disney Cruise Welcome Letter
1. Ship - Disney Dream
2. Kids names - Cameron and Jaden (both Boys)
3. Characters - Mickey and Friends

Mickey Heads
1. Daddy - Beast from Beauty and the Beast or Mickey if you dont have Beast
2. Cameron - Winnie
3. Jaden - Tigger
4. Mami - Belle
5. Grandma - Minnie
6. Fredy - Mickey
7. Vanessa - Minnie

Family Tree
1. Characters - Toy Story or Winnie the Pooh
2. Names - Daddy, Mami, Grandma, Jaden, Cameron

Cupcake - I saw several posts above you have a cupcake with the birthday number in the center of the frosting and at the bottom it says "Its my Birthday". I would like something similar
1. Name - Cameron
2. Birthday age - 5

Cruise boat with names - I saw a few post above you made the Disney Dream with Mickey heads around the fireworks and the family name in a circle.
I would need two
The first one:
1. Names - Daddy, Mami, Grandma, Jaden, Cameron
2. Family Name - Cordero-Fuentes
3. Ship - Disney Dream
The second one:
1. Names - Vanessa, Fredy
2. Family Name - Pesante-Hernandez
3. Ship - Disney Dream

Do you make Mickey Heads with country flags inside? If so, would you be able to do one with the Puerto Rico flag? You can add the Family names or the year 2019 to it

Thanks in advance!
You are awesome!
Marangelly

I think I got everything you requested. I will pm the link to my Flickr and if you like

phonto.png

Last edited:
Hello,
In the past you have made me some great designs for our trips to Disney but this time we’re going to be going on our first Disney cruise.
If possible can you make me the Disney cruise ship design you made above with the Mickey heads and fireworks.
Our names are Melissa , Dave and David Jr
The cruise ship is the dream and our family name is the Stuart Family.
Also can you please make me the Mickey head with sailor Mickey on it and the cruise logo. My son’s name is David and if you can include “my first cruise” that be great. If it can’t fit I understand.

Thank you so much for all the amazing work you do for everyone !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter