MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hi, Would you please be able to make a landscape stroller sign?

Lyla's Carriage

Walt Disney World March 2019

Something pink and with the castle featuring somewhere would be great any characters totally don't mind.

Thank you :)

Since you said that you wanted pink, I decided to do an Aurora one. I didn't have one of those yet. I will pm you the link and if you like it you can download the full resolution copy from there.

phonto.png

Do you have a Winnie the Pooh on the beach design? I’d love to get a Mickey head of that with “Pooh sweetie” on the left ear and the deck logo on the right. Thank you!

Do you have a Winnie the Pooh on the beach design? I’d love to get a Mickey head of that with “Pooh sweetie” on the left ear and the deck logo on the right. Thank you!

No, I don't have any Winnie the Pooh on a beach. I'm not sure I'll be able to find clipart of him on a beach, but I can try and make something if I cannot find anything with him already on a beach.

What is a deck logo? Do you mean the Disney Cruise Line logo? Like the on on the right ear here? That's exactly how you want it written, Pooh sweetie? Do you want the quotes?

phonto.png

Last edited:
No, I don't have any Winnie the Pooh on a beach. I'm not sure I'll be able to find clipart of him on a beach, but I can try and make something if I cannot find anything with him already on a beach.

What is a deck logo? Do you mean the Disney Cruise Line logo? Like the on on the right ear here? That's exactly how you want it written, Pooh sweetie? Do you want the quotes?
I’m sorry, my phone auto corrected DCL. And no quotes please :)

It’s totally ok if you can’t find something! I appreciate you trying! ❤️

Hi was wondering if you could do two more Mickey heads for me! Please We had a last minute add on to our cruise and she would like to have a magnet too!
One with GiGi/Fantasy 2019
Either the anchor/life preserver in pink or a classic Mickey and Minnie as
sailors
Second one with Mom and Dad/Fantasy 2019
Lady and the Tramp or Moana/Maui
Also could you do a stroller/scooter tag with GiGi.
Thank you so much we leave in less than 2 weeks so getting excited and trying to get everything ready!
Thank you sooooo much!

I’m sorry, my phone auto corrected DCL. And no quotes please :)

It’s totally ok if you can’t find something! I appreciate you trying! ❤️

When I googled, I really didn't find anything but the photo on the left, so I made one Mickey from that. Then, I made the one on the right from a few pieces of clip art and some items I drew. That's the best I can do for you. I will pm you the link and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.
phonto.png

Hi was wondering if you could do two more Mickey heads for me! Please We had a last minute add on to our cruise and she would like to have a magnet too!
One with GiGi/Fantasy 2019
Either the anchor/life preserver in pink or a classic Mickey and Minnie as
sailors
Second one with Mom and Dad/Fantasy 2019
Lady and the Tramp or Moana/Maui
Also could you do a stroller/scooter tag with GiGi.
Thank you so much we leave in less than 2 weeks so getting excited and trying to get everything ready!
Thank you sooooo much!

Made these for you, today. I will pm you the link.

phonto.png

Hi Dawn, It’s great to see you healthy and still designing. You made me some great DCL words clouds for my last couple cruises and I would like to request another one for our upcoming cruise. Can it please include the following words:

Disney Magic
June 2019
Mediterranean Cruise
Civitavecchia, Italy
Naples, Italy
Livorno, Italy
Genoa, Italy
Cannes, France
Toulon, France
Barcelona, France
At Sea

I was also wondering if you could make a design that includes some of the Disney characters and a map of these ports/stops. No rush though as we don’t sail until June.

Many thanks!

@melglnh2o can you provide me with a specific link on the Disney Go site of your cruise? That's where I take the map from. I just do not have it in me to google and search through all the cruises today to try and figure out which cruise it is. If you don't have a link can you at least give me the exact trip dates so I don't need to guess etc... Please and thank you. Also, what would you like for the personalization? Need a name(s) since I don't do blanks.

Hi Dawn, It’s great to see you healthy and still designing. You made me some great DCL words clouds for my last couple cruises and I would like to request another one for our upcoming cruise. Can it please include the following words:

Disney Magic
June 2019
Mediterranean Cruise
Civitavecchia, Italy
Naples, Italy
Livorno, Italy
Genoa, Italy
Cannes, France
Toulon, France
Barcelona, France
At Sea

I was also wondering if you could make a design that includes some of the Disney characters and a map of these ports/stops. No rush though as we don’t sail until June.

Many thanks!

Made all these for you today, if you like any of them you can download the full resolution copies from my Flickr. I'll pm you the link.

phonto.png

Hi Dawn - thank you for working your magic. As I mentioned in my thread, I would like the design you have under t-shirts with the castle and fireworks but instead of the castle, would like the Disney boat. Family name - Saavedra - Traveling September 2019 on the Dream. Our names - Marcelino, Maritza, Angelique, Michael, and Adrian. I appreciate your time.

@I'd rather be diving , haven't heard from you and it doesn't look like you even looked at the invitations I made. Just a reminder that I only guarantee keeping requests in my Flickr for two weeks. One week has already passed since I posted them. Because i do not want to pay to have a Flickr account, I have to delete things regularly. So, if you want them, please get them. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!