MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

@stampwithamy , this is the clipart I have that's "musical". Any of these work for you?

View attachment 370151

Edited to add:

I have been done with the other requests. Just waiting on you to see if you want one of these as your music mickey head or if you want something else.
Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Trying to finish up school for the holidays! I love the second to last one with Mickey and the snare drum. Thank you so much!!!

Good Evening! My daughter's dance studio is going to Disneyland at the end of March and I would love to have a door sign made for all of the rooms. Is that possible? Let me know and we can chat details.

Thank you!!

First I would like to say thank you again for the items you have done for me in the past. Could you create 2 items for me for our next cruise? Please make whatever is most fun and easy for you to do. Both people are going on their very first Disney Cruise on the Wonder. I just don't have anything with their names and I wanted to make a magnet for our door.
First I need one for Jodie. She is around 50 and picked Winnie the Pooh as her favorite.
Next I need one for Jason. He is 18 and picked Dash as his favorite.
I hope you Have A Happy New Year!

Good Evening! My daughter's dance studio is going to Disneyland at the end of March and I would love to have a door sign made for all of the rooms. Is that possible? Let me know and we can chat details.

Thank you!!

Yes, I have a few dance related pieces of Disney clipart. Depends what you are looking for, I guess. I have a couple of Minnie as a ballerina, a couple of the Disney Princesses as ballerinas, I think I have Minnie and Mickey, and Donald and Daisy dancing... I would have to look through my clipart. You will need to have at least ten posts in order to send me a personal message.

Yes, I have a few dance related pieces of Disney clipart. Depends what you are looking for, I guess. I have a couple of Minnie as a ballerina, a couple of the Disney Princesses as ballerinas, I think I have Minnie and Mickey, and Donald and Daisy dancing... I would have to look through my clipart. You will need to have at least ten posts in order to send me a personal message.

FABULOUS!! Minne as a ballerina or any of the fab 4 dancing would be perfect! The trip is for Turning Point Dance Companies. Maybe a cute welcome letter? We are staying at Paradise Pier at DLR.

First I would like to say thank you again for the items you have done for me in the past. Could you create 2 items for me for our next cruise? Please make whatever is most fun and easy for you to do. Both people are going on their very first Disney Cruise on the Wonder. I just don't have anything with their names and I wanted to make a magnet for our door.
First I need one for Jodie. She is around 50 and picked Winnie the Pooh as her favorite.
Next I need one for Jason. He is 18 and picked Dash as his favorite.
I hope you Have A Happy New Year!

I made these for you. Hope you have a Happy New Year, too. Will pm you the link and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

FABULOUS!! Minne as a ballerina or any of the fab 4 dancing would be perfect! The trip is for Turning Point Dance Companies. Maybe a cute welcome letter? We are staying at Paradise Pier at DLR.

I'm done with the items you requested, but you still do not have at least ten posts, so I cannot send you a link to my Flickr. Please get your post count up and enable your conversations if you want me to send you the link.

You can use this thread to up your post count:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...t-count-please.3571551/page-225#post-60035086

phonto.png

Hi. We love your creations! They are so much fun!

We are leaving on a cruise Jan 20, 2019 and are party of 9 that includes grandparents, my wife, son, two daughters, two boyfriends and me.

I’d like to surprise each of them with a Mickey head door magnet of yours.

Here is what I would like:
Left Ear: Name
Right Ear: 2019
Head: Character

Name, Character
Angie, Princess Aurora
Mike, Tigger
Kayla, Mary Poppins
Lauren, Mike Wazowski
Alec, Stitch
Paul, Donald
Judy, Pooh
Matt, Sully
Remington, Goofy

Thanks so much!!!
:tigger:

@Jack15129

I made the items that you requested and I will send you a link to my Flickr account and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

Hello! Could you do a Mickey head with a beach themed daisy?
Left ear: Lexi
Right ear: DCL logo
We cruise 1/29/19 leaving the 27th
Thank you!

Hi! I love looking through your designs!

I am back, but need items for upcoming cruise. This is our 1st Disney cruise.

I am checking to see if you could do a journal cover.

Looking for 8.5x11 Journal Covers, and they can be the same design. All are Marvel Fans, especially Black Panther.

Disney Magic, with Marvel Day at Sea, March 3-8, 2019
Chandler (Girl)
Amari (Girl)
Jeziah (Boy)

Thanks!

Hi Mata,

Love all your designs! So cute! Would you be able to do a Disneyland stroller plate for Lincoln? He loves Moana. Thanks!

Last call for claiming the items I made for you weeks ago. They will be deleted on 1/8/19.

@careyclan , also doesn't look like you looked at the items on my Flickr. Just a reminder if you want them. They will be deleted on 1/12/19.

Thank you.

@monique5 , which way do you want it? I'm assuming portrait, but didn't want to assume. You might want it landscape. I will look for clipart or something to use until you get back to me. I haven't done anything with Black Panther yet. I also didn't get to see the movie yet! Heard it was good, though!

@monique5 , which way do you want it? I'm assuming portrait, but didn't want to assume. You might want it landscape. I will look for clipart or something to use until you get back to me. I haven't done anything with Black Panther yet. I also didn't get to see the movie yet! Heard it was good, though!

@MataHari22 - Yes, Portrait. Sounds good. It was a great movie, we are now watching all of the movies every weekend leading up to the cruise. Very excited that our first cruise is a Marvel Cruise.

Would you be able to do a Marvel Day at Sea Journal Page too?

Thanks!

Hello! Could you do a Mickey head with a beach themed daisy?
Left ear: Lexi
Right ear: DCL logo
We cruise 1/29/19 leaving the 27th
Thank you!

Done with this request and the Rapunzel that you asked for on the other thread. I will send you a PM with a link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there. :)

phonto.png

@MataHari22 glad to hear you are doing well after your surgery. If i could please make a request for some of your talented designs. I will try to include the pictures as most of the requests are for designs you have already done.
All designs would be personalized the same
Left ear:2019
Right ear:disney fantasy
1. Cruise line ship with mickey and minnie
2. Disney gang as pirates with map background
3. Ariel
4. Maleficent-saw one in thread but forgot to do screen shot, very sorry
5. Tinkerbell as pirate-found a clip art pic on google if that's okay to use20190106_222027.jpg 20190106_221956.jpg 20190106_221941.jpg 20190106_223631.jpgThank you very much for any of these you are able to complete. Not sailing for a few months so no rush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter