MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hi Dawn,

I hope you are feeling better. I have my last request for the kids gifts for my upcoming cruise. Can you please make a MH for Keegan with any characters in their cruise/sailors outfits. Fantasy will go in the other ear.

Also, if you have time can you please make a 50th anniversary design for Marcelo and Sonia that says “Together since 1968”. I would need it by July 24 if you can.

Many thanks!!

If you have time and we you are feeling better.

Can I please get:

a mickey head with the graduation cap that says Congrats Grad 2018
Grace -female

wizard cap mickey head with 2018
Robert -male

Tie dye mickey head #4 with Bow with 2018
Jo-Ann-Female

And do you have any army mickey heads?
I need one with 2018
Stacy- Female

I am making autograph books and just want to but mickey heads on the covers. I would so greatly appreciate it.

All done now and I have everything uploaded to an album in my Flickr for you. I will pm you the link and if you like the full resolution copies you can download them from there. I wasn't certain if you wanted the one that said family tree, with Chip and Dale, or one of the other ones, so I made each, and you chose the one you wanted. Also was not sure if you wanted a Minnie bow on the army, so just in case you might, I made you one with one on, too.

IMG_0744.JPG

Hey Dawn it's me again...love my Monsters Inc MNSSHP license plate! I hope it's not too much trouble to ask for one more item I saw...
I would love a Chip and Dale Family Tree Trip with the names Ray Kate Rob Mike Tim and Our Family Trip 2018 (and keep our family tree is full of nuts) too please
I know you weren't feeling well so if it isn't possible I understand. We are leaving for our trip Sept 26, 2018.
thanks again! Kate

Hi, I am new to this thread. Thank you, MataHari for helping so many people have a magical Disney trip!
Do you have a Black Mickey head with the logo from The Incredibles inside it? No names or dates or anything. I want to do a Meet'n'Greet on the same day with Mickey and with The Incredibles and thought this might be a good t-shirt for that day!
THANKS for all your creative work!

Hi, @HermanTriplets+1

Unfortunately, I will not create and post any blank items due to our DISigns routinely being stolen and sold on sites like Etsy and eBay. Anything I give away will be personalized so that I know where it comes from if someone decides to do something unscrupulous with it. Plus, I refuse to make it easy on them by providing blank artwork, if they do decide to do something they are going to have to erase the old name and put on a new name. Which, although not usually a difficult thing to do, I just refuse to hand over a blank copy just for the sheer principle of the whole thing, I'm just not going to make it easy for them. Many people are no longer here to share their DISigns because of this. I would be more than happy to create something personalized for you. I'm sorry it needs to be this way, it's sad when rotten people ruin it for others. I have this one, with the Incredibles on it. Let me know if you'd like it personalized.

IMG_0831.JPG

Last edited:
@melglnh2o , as per our conversation I made these. On one version, I put a skull and crossbones on the eye patch, because I liked it, but left it blank on the other version. I added them to your album.

IMG_0864.JPG

Dawn,
You helped me with a 40th wedding celebration design. We all love it, now could I ask you to do another one for us. I would like a silhouette with the castle (all black with the bottom middle cutout to have 2018, then if you could run "Mullendore Family Celebration" around the outer edges of the castle kinda like a half circle. All black as it will be on a tie dye shirt. Then your Black Mickey head with Rick, Minnie heads with the names: Gerri, Vicky, Samantha, Macasey, Addi

Thank you for your beautiful designs!! Hope you'll be planning your next trip soon.

Hello! You do great work! Would like to request a few designs for a cruise we have on September 10. No rush, just whenever you have time.
Mickey Halloween heads (the pumpkin ones):
Randy
Tracy
Tag
John
Deede

Mickey pirate heads:
Randy
Tracy
Tag
Deede
John

Also, you did a sign for someone back in may (Texas lady), and I'd like something similar. It was the fab 6 on your license plate, but need the top to say Disney Cruise Line, then Tag's Birthday Trip under that. I'm going to hang it on our stateroom doo.

Lastly, if you could do some type of "cruise ticket", in the same way you do the airline tickets. I know I'm asking you to create that, so if you cant, I understand. I would like 3 , for the Disney Dream, September 10-14, 2018.
Thank you so much in advance!

Dawn,
You helped me with a 40th wedding celebration design. We all love it, now could I ask you to do another one for us. I would like a silhouette with the castle (all black with the bottom middle cutout to have 2018, then if you could run "Mullendore Family Celebration" around the outer edges of the castle kinda like a half circle. All black as it will be on a tie dye shirt. Then your Black Mickey head with Rick, Minnie heads with the names: Gerri, Vicky, Samantha, Macasey, Addi

Thank you for your beautiful designs!! Hope you'll be planning your next trip soon.

I made these for you. I did not like the date in the cut out in the middle of the castle. It looked too small and lost there. So, I put it in the middle, where it was more anchored and looked much better to me. I also made one version with fireworks, and one without, since you didn't ask for them. Also, that is as semi circle as I can get the design.

I will add these to the album you had before. Since I didn't delete it yet.

IMG_0895.JPG

Sorry, I guess I wasnt thinking about them having names on them...that's even better than what I was picturing! If they are going to have names on them, I think I would like to go ahead and get one for each member of the party, if that isnt asking too much. That way, it will actually look more real to my special needs brothers (John and Tag). If you could put these names on them, that would be great:
Toni Green
Tag Green
John Mider
Randy Powell
Tracy Powell

Thank you for responding so quickly...you are the best!

Sorry, I guess I wasnt thinking about them having names on them...that's even better than what I was picturing! If they are going to have names on them, I think I would like to go ahead and get one for each member of the party, if that isnt asking too much. That way, it will actually look more real to my special needs brothers (John and Tag). If you could put these names on them, that would be great:
Toni Green
Tag Green
John Mider
Randy Powell
Tracy Powell

Thank you for responding so quickly...you are the best!

Every thing is done, and I sent you a PM with the link where you can download the full resolution copies.

IMG_0972.JPG

@melglnh2o , as per our conversation I made these. On one version, I put a skull and crossbones on the eye patch, because I liked it, but left it blank on the other version. I added them to your album.

View attachment 335381
Hi Dawn! I just wanted to pop in and say thank you again for these! I just finished making the t-shirts with your design (I used the ones with the skull and crossbones) and they look fabulous!! 19 days and counting... :)[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!