Mastercard perk - tickets to Mickey and the Magician

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had experience lately showing their MasterCard to receive priority tickets to Mickey and the Magician? If so, can you please explain the procedure? Also, can it be a preloaded gift card from MasterCard or does it need to be an actual credit card? Thank you!

If It comes back, below the perks. But I doubt the gift card would count. I have never heard about these in Euorpe, don't think we have this type on this side of the pond.

As part of the partnership agreement between Mastercard and Disneyland Paris, holders of Mastercard cards can now enjoy permanent benefits, the day of their visit to Disneyland Paris, under certain conditions.

These benefits are commonly available and bookable the day of the visit only at City Hall and Studio Services, and are valid the same day.
From mid-June, a flyer showing benefits, eligibility criteria and restrictions will be available, upon request, in the concierge services of all Disney Hotels, City Hall and Studio Services. Benefit signage will also be in place in June.

The benefits description:

– Places reserved every day in a selection of available shows. Availability and booking only on the day of the visit at City Hall and Studio Services for 1 MasterCard, adult and a maximum of 4 companions. This service is subject to availability. One reservation per day and per cardholder.
– For the purchase of a VIP tour of 5 hours with a Mastercard, the 6th hour, consecutive, is offered for free. Availability and reservations only on the day of the visit at City Hall or Studio Services.
– For the purchase of a Guided Tour with a Mastercard, a direct access to an attraction of their choice and the booking of seats for a show (part of the list available daily for Mastercard customers) will be offered free of charge. Valid for a Major Mastercard Cardholder and a maximum of 4 attendants. Availability and booking only on the day of the visit to City Hall or Studio Services. the Guided Tour is not a private tour.

In all three cases a ticket to the Disney Parks is required to receive the benefits.

If It comes back, below the perks. But I doubt the gift card would count. I have never heard about these in Euorpe, don't think we have this type on this side of the pond.
Thank you! Its a Travelex Mastercard which can be pre-loaded with foreign currency. Thought it may be worth a shot!

Yes anything with the MasterCard symbol on can be used, prepaid, credit or bank card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter