Massage at WDW?

lulugirl

<font color=008cb2>Bakery Boxes from my DH send me
I was wondering where I could go to get a masage at WDW. I know GF has a full service spa, but do any of the other resorts have spas?
Has anyone gotten a massage at WDW, if so where, and would you mind telling me what kind of massage it was and the cost?
Any feedback is appreciated!
-Elisabeth

DD and I will be getting a massage at the GF spa in Jan. You can also get a massage at the DI and many other resorts at WDW. Hope this helps?!

Originally posted by lulugirl
I was wondering where I could go to get a masage at WDW. I know GF has a full service spa, but do any of the other resorts have spas?
Has anyone gotten a massage at WDW, if so where, and would you mind telling me what kind of massage it was and the cost?
Any feedback is appreciated!
-Elisabeth

I have gotten a massage many times while on vacation at WDW -- it's the best!!

I've always gotten a massage at OKW resort since that is where I've usually stayed. Allison Andrews is wonderful btw if you want a recommendation. I believe the last time I got one back in May of this year it cost $65.00 for DVC members and $75.00 for non-DVC members. That's for a full hour (which goes by soooo fast, but worth every last penny).

I also know that you can get massages at GF, Y & B and WL and I think maybe the Contemporary and BW.

Hope this helps -- Enjoy, you will love it!

I just went to the Spa at DI (which is my favorite of all of them) and they told me that they were the only "Disney owned" spa there. All the others are owned and run by someone else. The DI Spa is wonderful.

I got a great massage at the health club at the Wilderness Lodge last year. They don't have a full spa, but they do offer a variety of massages.

I had a 50 minute Aromatherapy massage at DI and it was wonderful. It was $90 for 50 minutes but I think they might have 25 minute ones too. DI is in the Disney Institute. Because the villas are closed I was able to get a taxi voucher to go out there. It's definately worth it when combined with all the other ammenaties.

I've gotten many massages, at a variety of places in WDW, and they were all great! I tend to favor the Grand Floridian's spa - they have various massage types, from aromatherapy to sports, to reflexology and others too. Prices vary depending on legnth of time, and whether aromatic oils are used or not. I think Cali's GF FAQ has the prices for services listed.

I've also gotten massages at the DI, and AKL. Again, both were excellent!! I just usually go to the Grand because it's where we stay, and thus, more convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter