MARYPOPPINS at our local theatre tonight!!

carrie1626

DIS Veteran
ON the BIG Screen.:cheer2::cheer2:

Our local Cinemarx shows an oldtime movie on WEDS afternoons and evenings.

I'll probably tear up as soon as the movie starts, this is an absolute FAVORITE of mine.

Can't wait:cool1:

It was wonderful!!

Audience members started clapping when the movie began.

My sister teased me and said "you're among your people, tonight". I could hear a few ladies behind me hum or state an upcoming line. I did too: "rum punch".

The details you forget from the video/dvd and then see on a big screen are incredible.

I hope to never miss an opportunity to see something old come alive again on the big screen.

Applause at the end of the movie, too:thumbsup2

btw- tears came during Lets go fly a KITE

That's ace, I would love to see that at the cinema! I love it when they re-released things like Lion King and Beauty and the Beast, even though they are newer then Mary Poppins, it's still cool to see them.

I always say that a cinema who showed just old classics would make a profit! I would love to see older films, such as Mary Poppins, on the bit screen, where I wasn't alive yet to enjoy them in the first place.

Glad you enjoyed :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter