Mary Poppins-Time Magazine

Bill007

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else read the recent Time Magazine issue dedicated to Mary Poppins (the original)? It's quite interesting and I recommend it if you like Mary Poppins. It gives some very interesting history on the film. I especially enjoyed the section about the Sherman Brothers and their relationship with each other as well as to the Disney studios. I also found the section about PL Travers quite interesting and revealing. Talk about an eccentric and likely unstable oddball! (Sorry, I hate to name call, but.... It looks like the film "Saving Mr. Banks" was pretty close to what it was really like to deal with this woman.)

There are also two other recent magazines which focus on Mary Poppins Returns but I haven't gotten to them yet. One is a People issue completely dedicated to it. The other is just a general, nice thick magazine with plenty of photos, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter