Mary Poppins Returns

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
So who is looking forward to seeing this...I am, I cant wait.:umbrella:

I saw the trailer yesterday and it looks fantastic. Roll on December:goodvibes

What did everyone think?

I enjoyed it but it wasn’t as spectacular as I thought it would be!

Saw it today and really enjoyed it. Of course it's never going to improve on the original, but I thought it was great in its own right. Definitely worth seeing.

Saw it today and really enjoyed it. Of course it's never going to improve on the original, but I thought it was great in its own right. Definitely worth seeing.
I enjoyed it but couldn't help singing all the old songs in my head at the pertinent points........... 'Let's go fly a kite........', etc :rolleyes1nor comparing Jack to Bert....... :joker:

I cant believe I still havent got to see it yet and now Im a little worried that it will be a let down, I havent heard very positive reviews, but I guess I wont know until I go and see it for myself. Hopefully can get there this week.:cool1:

Whilst I enjoyed the film it’s definitely not the original however I can get on board with how it was developed as a story and the acting was decent. I liked the songs which surprised me!! In fact I’ve been listening to them on Spotify today. Quite catchy Lin Manuel Miranda knows his stuff, the song about “ the dish “ moved me. You’ll see why if you haven’t watched it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!