Mary Poppins Returns

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
So who is looking forward to seeing this...I am, I cant wait.:umbrella:

I saw the trailer yesterday and it looks fantastic. Roll on December:goodvibes

KayleeUK

Still here.....
What did everyone think?

I enjoyed it but it wasn’t as spectacular as I thought it would be!

• leise

Mouseketeer
    Saw it today and really enjoyed it. Of course it's never going to improve on the original, but I thought it was great in its own right. Definitely worth seeing.

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
    Saw it today and really enjoyed it. Of course it's never going to improve on the original, but I thought it was great in its own right. Definitely worth seeing.
    I enjoyed it but couldn't help singing all the old songs in my head at the pertinent points........... 'Let's go fly a kite........', etc :rolleyes1nor comparing Jack to Bert....... :joker:

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
    I cant believe I still havent got to see it yet and now Im a little worried that it will be a let down, I havent heard very positive reviews, but I guess I wont know until I go and see it for myself. Hopefully can get there this week.:cool1:

wifey

DIS Veteran
    Whilst I enjoyed the film it’s definitely not the original however I can get on board with how it was developed as a story and the acting was decent. I liked the songs which surprised me!! In fact I’ve been listening to them on Spotify today. Quite catchy Lin Manuel Miranda knows his stuff, the song about “ the dish “ moved me. You’ll see why if you haven’t watched it yet.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates