Marvel's Ant-Man

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
A few minutes ago I got to see Marvel's Ant-Man and it was so awesome and I thought it was gonna be boring and unappealing but the main reason I decided to see Ant-Man today was because I am getting an Ant-Man plushie soon and as it's a tradition of mine I like to see Marvel movies about the Marvel plush characters I will get so I can learn about them and get to know them a lot better. And I think I feel the beginning of a new crush in my heart because when I saw Scott Lang I found him so cute and he is always so happy and cheerful and my heart just melted and when I saw parts of Ant-Man I fell more and more in love with Scott Lang and I think Ant-Man has replaced Hawkeye as my crush. Ant-Man is a great movie and from what I saw of it a whole lot of action can be found in Ant-Man and it's a surprise that it's better than the other two movies in the Ant-Man series of movies

A few minutes ago I got to see Marvel's Ant-Man and it was so awesome and I thought it was gonna be boring and unappealing but the main reason I decided to see Ant-Man today was because I am getting an Ant-Man plushie soon and as it's a tradition of mine I like to see Marvel movies about the Marvel plush characters I will get so I can learn about them and get to know them a lot better. And I think I feel the beginning of a new crush in my heart because when I saw Scott Lang I found him so cute and he is always so happy and cheerful and my heart just melted and when I saw parts of Ant-Man I fell more and more in love with Scott Lang and I think Ant-Man has replaced Hawkeye as my crush. Ant-Man is a great movie and from what I saw of it a whole lot of action can be found in Ant-Man and it's a surprise that it's better than the other two movies in the Ant-Man series of movies

It's actually my favroite Marvel movie!

Ant-Man is definitely underrated. The comedic timing is perfect, the dynamic between the characters is great, and the overall cinematography is brilliant. The second and third, less so, but still fun 😀

I spent the whole morning looking through Youtube looking at videos of Paul Rudd and Ant-Man and I can say that Paul Rudd is really cute and Ant-Man himself is one happy fellow and I found a clip of Ant-Man And The Wasp where Scott Lang does his daily routine and he is just so happy and cheerful and is rarely sad or angry and I would love to have a husband like Scott someday. I adored the part where Scott Lang sings karaoke to The Partridge Family theme song Come On Get Happy and because of Ant-Man that song is currently now in my music rotation every morning. My mom now wants to see Ant-Man too because she thinks he has a wonderful personality

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter