Marvel Package

samara

Mouseketeer
Has anyone experienced the Marvel package? I’m wondering if the character dinner and Spider Man experience are worth it....

I've heard that you can now book the character dinner separately, so I'm hoping to be able to try that next month. When I looked at the various components, it just wasn't worth it to me to do the package.

Has anyone experienced the Marvel package? I’m wondering if the character dinner and Spider Man experience are worth it....
I did not experience it, but I was following some of the twitter bloggers who did go and they weren't too impressed. You meet only 2 characters (you choose which ones and the waiter will bring you over when they are meeting together), so it's not like a character meal where they are walking around.

For Spiderman, that is the only way to get a full-on meet and greet with him. I guess now he is making an appearance either by a taxi cab or on the stage a couple times per day, so you can see him and maybe take a photo, but it's not an organized photo opportunity.

I probably wouldn't bother, especially since you can find other discounts or deals without the signature package.

You get to meet all 3 at the marvel meal and the food reviews say it’s very good. We go on Monday so I will confirm if this is the case then. But from seeing the vlogs on it, it looks like my fussy 6 year old will be very happy with the food there.

Reactions: ngm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter