Marvel movies on Netflix

I just watched Thor Ragnarok. I was expecting not to like it very much. But I ended up really enjoying it. I thought it was very funny. I really like sarcastic humor, and there was a lot of that.

I also enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Not my favorite or anything, but I was expecting to hate it. I never saw the first one. It just looked stupid to me, but the second one wasn’t bad. I really only put it on to be background noise, but it ended up catching my attention, and so I ended up watching it. I didn’t enjoy it as much as Thor, though. I think I genuinely liked Thor a lot. Guardians was just fine for something to pass the time.

I also watched season one of Jessica Jones and one and two of Daredevil. I have mixed feelings about both series. I admit I lost interest in Daredevil and never finished season 2.

I think my problem is that I grew up on DC characters. I was a huge Superman fan when I was younger. I also liked Batman and didn’t hate the Justice League. So nowadays, I’d rather go find reruns of Smallville or even The New Adventures of Lois and Clark, than most of this new Marvel stuff. I never liked the Marvel characters as a kid except for Spiderman. I really hated the rest. Like I’d rather turn the tv off and watch nothing than be forced to watch them level of hate. The movies have made me come around a little. I can tell the characters are growing on me. I don’t think any of them will ever be my favorite, but I’m actually starting to like some of them. Also, the constant garbage that keeps being made in the DC universe movie wise is only serving to make the Marvel movies look better and better.

I ended up getting mine on DVD or Blu-ray from Redbox after Disney removed a lot of content from Netflix.

I like all the Marvel movies. They don't take themselves super seriously and it makes for a better storyline.

I like the Guardians of the Galaxy series the best right now. (Vol 2 made me want to cry though. Yon-Dad is the best.)

I think my favorite after that is Captain America 1, and Iron Man 1, followed by Avengers 1.

I really, really want a full Nick Fury movie, and a Black Widow movie as well.

I have all the movies on Blu-ray. As for the Netflix shows, I actually really liked Iron Fist, which it seems many didn't, but my favorite is season one of Jessica Jones. They're all pretty well done though. Luke Cage season two starts soon.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter