Marvel Land Ride Ideas

From various rumors, I think there will probably be a Captain America bike ride. Like Tron, just themed differently.

And then there was that Spiderman ride permit system people posted recently.

I do have to wonder exactly how much space they will end up using-if it will just be the backstage parking lot, if it will include part of Bugs Land (I hope not, as I think that land is adorable and provides some much needed childrens rides for DCA), if it will include part of the Hollywood Blvd area (Hyperion Bay, Monsters inc). I wouldn't have thought they would have gotten rid of the Hyperion, but also didn't expect them to demo half of Downtown Disney for a new hotel, so who knows whats in store!

I've always through that the Flight of Passage mechanics would work good for an Ant-Man ride.
51SPw--V2oL._SX355_.jpg

I know there is speculation that the Star Tours vehicles will move to DCA for Hong Kong DL's Iron Man Experience ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!