Marvel Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 Rocket "AKA Baby Rocket plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
For Christmas I also was very lucky to recieve the Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 Rocket plush "AKA Baby Rocket" and one look at this plush and you're sure to fall in love with it when you see it. Because this version of Rocket is in one word "and I just have to spell it out for anybody" C-U-T-E and you will indeed be impressed with this version of Rocket. Not only is he cute but he is very huggable and you can even pose his legs as well and Rocket is such a darling comfort doll or bedtime buddy for a young child or Marvel fan. But I don't know why they refer to this version as Rocket and not Baby Rocket because this version is more of a baby version than original Rocket but is worth the price

My mom is in love with my Guardians Of The Galaxy Rocket plush and always wants to take him from me because this Rocket is REAL soft and I have never ever seen a plushie that's so soft as this Rocket is. But as I mentioned in my opening post why they refer to this version as Rocket rather than Baby Rocket? Is this version actually Baby Rocket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter