Marvel Dinner dress up

lynzi2004

DIS Veteran
My 6 year old is wanting to dress up for the Marvel night dinner. He has Captain America, Spider-Man and Hulk costumes. Would any of those go with the theming/characters more than the others? Thanks!

Spider-Man would work, especially since Spidey makes an in person appearance and stops by the table (at least he did at our seating last week).

ETA: I assume you meant the Marvel restaurant on the wish. I wasn't thinking Marvel Day at Sea

Spider-Man would work, especially since Spidey makes an in person appearance and stops by the table (at least he did at our seating last week).

ETA: I assume you meant the Marvel restaurant on the wish. I wasn't thinking Marvel Day at Sea
Yes, Marvel Wish dinner! Thank you! Does the characters stop for pictures or do they keep moving just to be seen?

Yes, Marvel Wish dinner! Thank you! Does the characters stop for pictures or do they keep moving just to be seen?

Based on last week, he ran through and took very quick photos.

Attachments

• PXL_20240228_000135920.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240228_000135920.MP.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter