Marvel Day at Sea Navigator

It was like a personality test that you took to see who your inner super hero is, or which one you most identify with.
Cool, thanks! I just saw your other thread with the menus and photos, looks AWESOME! Thank you so much for posting all of this.

Did you happen to notice if any of the gift shops had a men's Marvel themed Hawaiian shirt? I know that's a really knit-picky specific question, but I just thought I'd take a shot.

Cool, thanks! I just saw your other thread with the menus and photos, looks AWESOME! Thank you so much for posting all of this.

Did you happen to notice if any of the gift shops had a men's Marvel themed Hawaiian shirt? I know that's a really knit-picky specific question, but I just thought I'd take a shot.
I don't recall seeing one.

Did you get to see the hour long Dr Strange show? What is it like? Worth seeing? Thanks!

I was on this cruise too....it started with Pirates, then Halloween on the high seas, Nassau which was fantastic weather, then Castaway, then Disneyworld. then Marvel....all the little ones were complete exhausted by time we pulled into NYC :)

Bravo Disney another great cruise!

We were also on the cruise and saw the Dr. Strange show. I had absolutely no idea who Dr. Strange was prior to last week so you may take my opinion with a grain of salt. I thought it was great. They bring kids up on stage and teach them some of the ways of Mystic Arts. Then the kids go back to the audience and there is more of the show. My boys participated and got a certificate delivered to the room the next day. There were some cool effects.
Dr Strange also walks around the ship throughout the day

We were also on the cruise and saw the Dr. Strange show. I had absolutely no idea who Dr. Strange was prior to last week so you may take my opinion with a grain of salt. I thought it was great. They bring kids up on stage and teach them some of the ways of Mystic Arts. Then the kids go back to the audience and there is more of the show. My boys participated and got a certificate delivered to the room the next day. There were some cool effects.
Dr Strange also walks around the ship throughout the day

Thanks! Is it basically like a magic show? That’s not a bad thing, by the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter