Marvel cruise February 29, 2020 Disney Magic

ginnygi

Mouseketeer
What’s better than a Disney cruise in the Caribbean with a day at castaway cay? MARVEL DAY AT SEA, on a Disney cruise in the Caribbean with a day at castaway cay

We’re so excited for our third Disney cruise, second time on the magic. Who will be joining us for this epic adventure?

I’m so excited, we just booked today after deliberating for months. This is our third cruise and second time on the Magic also! Other trip was a repo on the Wonder, it was great. Will this group sign up for fish extenders also? I also tried to find the Facebook group for this cruise but I think there isn’t one. Our 5 night on the Wonder had a huge Facebook group.

So pumped!!!!! 🦸‍♂️

Not sure why but it doesn't seem too many people are signed up for this sailing but if it means less crowded ship, I'm for it! I'm not sure why you can't find this group but please do your search again, you should find it.

Hi! This is our first Disney Cruise. I have triplets and one has Aspergers. It was his Christmas wish to go on the Marvel Cruise (he loves Spiderman), but his brothers didn't want to go. So we are taking a mom/son trip and my sister and her grandson are joining us. We are all very excited! Can someone tell me more about this Fish Extender thing. It sounds like something we would want to participate in. Thanks!

Does anyone have info on signing up for the fish extender group? I have requested to join the facebook page for this cruise date, but it is still pending.

Does anyone have info on signing up for the fish extender group? I have requested to join the facebook page for this cruise date, but it is still pending.
I’m in the same boat! If you hear anything let me know! I’m super excited to get crafting for this! We are celebrating our daughters first birthday on board! And wanted to be able to make gifts.

Hello All!
First time back on the Disboards in a LONG time but glad to be here! SO crazy excited for this trip! I’ll be bringing my Grandmother whom we all call Maggie (who is my heart) for her very first cruise experience. She is flying in from Charleston and I am from Orlando. The Magic was my first cruise 10 years ago and I’m so excited to be sailing on her again. It’s been about 9 years since I last cruised with Disney on the wonder and I’m SO READY! I’m learning about fish extenders and signed up for the Facebook group. Hoping to hear back soon! Excited to meet everyone!

Just saying hi since my husband and I will be on this sailing and it will be our first Disney Cruise. I picked this date because I will be turning 40 on the 29th. I'm really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!