Marvel Characters meet and greet..

Pepper pots

Mouseketeer
hi folks, my son is a huge marvel fan, and I'm wondering if there's any characters from the likes of Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy doing a meet and greet in DHS .?..Many thanks for your help..

The Marvel contract (between Disney and Universal theme parks) does not allow most Marvel characters to appear at WDW.

They can appear at Disneyland, but not on the East Coast.

Cheers folks...There goes my Dr Strange outfit..lol...Is the Marvel shop still open at Disney Springs.?

Cheers folks...There goes my Dr Strange outfit..lol...Is the Marvel shop still open at Disney Springs.?

Actually, Dr. Strange is one of the characters they can use and they had him around the time his movie came out. GotG is also a property they can use in the parks. The Marvel shop is still there as far as I know, but it is very small.

hi folks, my son is a huge marvel fan, and I'm wondering if there's any characters from the likes of Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy doing a meet and greet in DHS .?..Many thanks for your help..

We met Star Lord and Baby Groot at DHS - they were a lot of fun! The Marvel shop is still there. If you want more of a Disney/Marvel experience, you may want to look at one of the DCL Marvel cruises.

Starlord and Baby Groot are currently still meeting at DHS.

If he likes Star Wars, there are Star Wars characters aplenty there.

Starlord and baby groot for now at DHS Guardians and Strange aka only properties allowed in FL parks are also part of movie magic projection show at DHS

Technically, I think Big Hero 6 is a Marvel property, though not part of its cinematic universe, and you can meet Baymax at Epcot.
Also, if your plans happen to include the Universal parks, there is a character dinner at IOA with Spidey, Cap, and 4 of the X-men. But if you're only about Disney (and many on the DISboard are) then never mind.

Cheers Alan, Yes we met Baymax on our last visit at Epcot, and we don't leave WDW as we have done uni/ IOA three times in the past..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!