Marvel Character Meet and Greets on Non-Marvel Disney Magic Cruise

tgarre06

DIS Veteran
Due to date conflicts, we cannot go on the Marvel Disney Magic cruise (bummer), we are going on the normal Disney Magic 5 night Bahamian cruise. Will there be any meet and greets with Marvel characters still? My 3 year old son loves superheroes! Thanks!

There were last year, but there were not on the cruise right before dry dock. I haven't seen any navigators from cruises post dry dock to know if that has continued.

Caveat - as with any character, you can never guarantee who will be on the ship at any given time. You never know when a villain might need stopping. :cool2:

Marvel characters have appeared on all our latest non-Magic cruise for the past year and a half. It is usually Spidey and Captain America,but we also had Thor once. That was on Wonder and Fantasy. On Magic last summer (non-MDAS), we also met Black Widow.

We will be on the Fantasy when the Avengers Infinity War premiers. I keep wondering if there may be a guest at the beginning of the movie. :)

We were on the Wonder last week. We met Captain America, Spiderman and Black Widow. We also saw Black Panther (movie) on board. Really hoping those characters are available for meet and greet next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter