Marshmallow Roasting Sticks?

Gatordad815

Earning My Ears
Hi all-we will be at fort wilderness soon with our young kids (4&2) and want to take them to the campfire sing along to roast marshmallows & make smores. We will have to bring our own smores ingredients because our daughter has celiac disease and can't eat regular graham crackers (or really anything if we can't read the labels to verify it's gluten free). So the kits Disney sells aren't an option for us.

My question: if we are roasting our own marshmallows and not buying their kit, do they sell just the sticks to roast the marshmallows or do we need to get some on our own ahead of time? Thanks in advance for any input!

You'll be all set, they sell the sticks separate in either trading post!

The sticks are less than $1 a piece if you can swing it.... :rolleyes:

A whole buck. Best deal at Disney.

Bama Ed

Now bama_ed, you know the best deal in Disneyworld is the free water, the sticks must be the second best deal :rolleyes:

Yes to everything above and last time we went I didn't know if they had sticks so I picked some up on Amazon and packed them in my checked luggage.

Yes to everything above and last time we went I didn't know if they had sticks so I picked some up on Amazon and packed them in my checked luggage.

Wow, TSA let you check in luggage with pointed sticks in it.....are they slipping ?? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter