Marriott Village d'ile-de-France

ct7878

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever stayed here? I will be traveling with DH and DS (13) this summer and while we had planned to stay onsite, I am able to access an really incredible rate on a 2 bedroom unit. I am intrigued by the thought of having a larger unit and a kitchen, but also really like the thought of being onsite. Would love to hear if anyone has any experiences...

You won't have a free shuttle to the parks, there is a paid bus available of you can drive, I don't think it's walkable. If you don't have an AP you'll have to pay for parking though.
I've never stayed there but I've reserched it because I was thinking to buy a timeshare week there, but it happens that it can be found often for cash for even less then the maintenance fees, so I skipped it.

I've stayed there loads of times & I love it - going again 1st week in December. We use the public bus which stops at the gate and takes approx 10-15 mins to get to Disney. There is a small supermarket onsite & a larger one about 10 mins walk from the resort. Any questions, just ask. I can't recommend the Marriott enough and during July & August they have the outdoor swimming pool open too.

Thanks for the info! I just booked our flights today and we are going to move forward with staying here- with the 2 bedrooms and the kitchen, I really can't beat the rate. I think it will be nice to have some space and will allow DS to have his own room- which think we all will like :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter