Marriott Harbour Lakes vs Grande Vista

RNBelle

Mouseketeer
I'm moving to the Orlando area (yay!) and will be there a few months before my family. I start my job in August and thanks to Interval International, found a few $342-397 per week for a studio at these two resorts. I'd like to find a home to buy by November, but may be living in hotels until then.

I will be working 8-5 M-F. Weekends will be relaxing by pool or house hunting. Which hotel would you stay at?

I would pick Grande Vista. In general, the accommodations are a little nicer there than at Harbour Lake. The GV resort is larger and has more amenities; food areas on either side of the lake, a restaurant on site and several pools scattered around the resort so you don't always have to be at one of the two big pool areas that attract most of the kids (if that matters to you).

Dick Taylor

I guess it depends. Is it just you or do you have kids? We absolutely love HL! My kids love it there. Although there is only the pool bar/restaurant they had enough variety for us. The only bad thing I can say about HL is the beds are firm. Well to me they were firm and I didn't get a good nights sleep. I thought the refurbished room we had was very nice and had ample space

We were at the GV in 2015, and going back again this October. We really liked it. Didn't spend much time there mind you, but I would liked to have. Just that we were doing all the parks (8 year old with us). I did look at HL and friends said it is more dated than GV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!