Marriott harbor lake or WBC?

Hm707

Earning My Ears
Trying to decide be these two resorts for a 4 night stay in December. Price is about $200 more at WBC. We will have a car and will be traveling to MK and Epcot. Interested in pools for kid features/slides and cleanliness and quality of unit. Driving directions only puts Marriott lake a few minutes fatter than WBC, is that accurate?

Both resorts are excellent -- you can't go wrong.

However, For a Disney trip, you can't beat the location of WBC. Harbour Lake can feel a lot farther because of traffic. It just isn't as convenient.

When we went to Harbour Lake a few years ago, they had lots of fun activities for kids all day long. My kids didn't want to leave the resort to go to the parks.

At Bonnet Creek, they also have fun activities, but you feel like you are within Disney, so it was easier to get our crowd moving to the parks.

Anyhow, my advice is that for a Disney trip stick to WBC. Especially a shorter trip, where every minute counts.

If you are planning a longer trip and want to visit Sea World and enjoy some downtime with younger kids, I like Harbour Lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter